Hurt...?

😶

😯

🥺

😭

🤧

I started again! But I'm really happy🤧🤧
I hope all of my dumplings are doing great👍🏻 💜 love you all😘
Without wasting time let's get it😂

__________________________________________________

Bora's P.O.V.

I entered the room , my mind was still processing all the things that Jiwoo unnie told me. I know how does it feels to be all alone in this cruel world .

I'll try my best to become friends with him, I hope he doesn't get the wrong idea !

I saw him standing near the window , I slightly in slow voice said , hey! U okay?

He just hummed and said u didn't really needed to get involve in this. They might hurt u . I said don't worry about me taetae.

He giggled and said well I really like the way you say taetae!! I smiled and said Soo......

He said what? I said while playing with my fingers , can we be friends now???

He stayed silent for a moment and then spitted out , are you that desperate to be with me!? I said sorry!? He said hmm you should be!!

I said what the hell? I mean I don't understand what you are trying to say!!! Am I looking as if I'm so desperate to be with you !? He said well yeah! It seems like that only to me!!!

I was hurt !! My fear of being misunderstood came true and now I .... I don't know what to do???

I said do I like irritate you ?
He said (after a long pause) Yeah! *Sigh*
I controlled my tears and said I'm S..sorry!

He said and I don't want your sympathy ! I know all gives me sympathy only and that's the thing I hate the most! He was not facing me , was continuously looking out from the window.

I realised I must have been clinging much on him since the day one. I again apologised and said ill ....I'll be get going then!

Byee 👋🏻 Get well soon .

At Bora's Home:

I reached home and it was very strange when I saw dad's car already parked !!

Its very unusual of him , he is always busy at his company and rarely comes home at this time of the day.

I shrugged all the thoughts and made my way inside. And as I entered my already sad face was met by a hard slap!!

My eyes felt teary but I took deep breaths to calm myself down ! I just looked down not able to face my dad's anger !!

He shouted why the fuck do you always create problems everywhere you go!!? Huh? What's the fuck problem with you bloody pig!! He continued.....

( I was used to this , maybe the principal sir have called and informed him abt that matter)
I sighed heavily , and waited for him to finish so that I can go and cry my heart out in my fav. Place..!!

After a hour , which felt like a year he finally finished his speech with some last words.... Ur so useless, because of you my wife died!!!

And yeah! He hates me becos of that reason , my mother had many complications at the time of my delivery! Is it my fault.....well I think so ...... Then he said get out of my site!!