A Maid....?

Just a quick hello !
A/N: Hai! 😂
Let's get into the chapter already ✨

__________________________________________________

Bora's P.O.V.

My life is ruined !!! I hugged my aching body and cryed and I am very tired I think if I will take a proper sleep I can wake up from this nightmare!!

I closed my eyes tears still flowing and slowly drifted into deep slumber on the sofa itself!!

In the morning ::

Bora woke up with a sting pain on her butt because she was dragged down from the sofa , by one and only jingle-hook !

She slowly started getting up , coping with that painfully aching body , and was still in shock that all the bad things that happend wasn't a nightmare......it was .....it was all real!

Her eyes instantly became teary , but she suddenly came to her senses , when a hard slap landed directly on her left cheek , causing her to stumble a bit !!

She held her burning cheek , when he while hovering above her pitite figure said in a very dangerous and dominant voice...

'Who THE FUCK is going to make MY FREAKING breakfast!???'

Bora flinched , and was about to open her mouth when he said , "JUST GO" and pushed her towards the bedroom door !!

Bora dragged her tired and aching body towards the kitchen , and started making breakfast!!

Since she was already in so much pain , stress , and was very upset , she absent minded forgot to add salt in the soup!

After some time Jungkook came down to eat his breakfast , as Bora just finished serving it on the table !

She quickly started serving him as he pushed her hands away and said, 'Stop!' I will do it myself!

Bora felt upset again! Then she was about to sit on one of the chairs in order to eat 'Her' breakfast! When suddenly Jungkook said,

'And What do you think you are trying to do?!?'

Bora confusingly said um....I...I....I..m....h-hungry!
I am eating m-my bre-breakfast !!

Jungkook furiously kept the cutlery on the table as they made an echoing sound through the silent house!!

' YOU ARE JUST A MAID!!! YOU ARE NOT ANY FUCKING PRINCESS OR ANYTHING THAT I HAVE TO FULFILL ALL YOUR NEED!
AND IM TELLING YOU FIRST AND LAST TIME YOU DON'T HAVE ANY PLACE IN THIS HOUSE EXCEPT A MAID!!!
GET THAT SHIT INSIDE YOUR PEA SIZED BRAIN!
AND YOU CAN'T SIT OR EAT ANYTHING , DO ANYTHING WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!!! '

At once Bora felt as if her ears were gonna bleed , he was shouting so loudly !

Bora stood from the chair and started walking towards the kitchen but suddenly she felt dizzy , as she tried to hold anything that came in her reach and her unfortunate luck , she got the hold of a vase , and as she lost her control she fell with a huge thud , and the vase broke in pieces!!

Everything became silent !! Jungkook stopped eating as he shot his head to the source of sound!!

And Bora realised that she broke a vase , and she forgot breathing for a second , her heart felt so scared !

Jungkook slowly stood from the seat and walked towards the scene!!

Bora saw him coming towards her she tried to stand , when he held her hair in a harsh grip and asked through gritted teeths ,'What the Fuck did You do?'