Heartbroken....?

Author's P.O.V.

He frustratingly threw the vase kept on the side table, as he ran his hand through his hair as he was trying his best to control his anger , when he got interrupted with a voice.....

Well Bora just got home after spending her most beautiful day with her beloved and now her boyfriend taehyung .

She was very happy , that she was happily singing in her melodious and honey voice when someone suddenly shouted....

'WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN ALL DAMN DAY??'

Bora flinched very badly as she was very scared of this angry side of her "Dad" cause when he is blinded with his limitless anger he doesn't know what he is doing!!

He furiously made his way towards her and his eyes widened a bit when he saw a big teddy bear , as Bora realised where he was looking she held it more tightly and was about to make her way to her room !!

When he snatched the teddy bear from her!!! Bora felt her vision already blurred due to tears as she loved the teddy so much!

She said , d..d..dad...plz....g.give.....it back.....plz I beg......y..you !! He said , I'm facing problems in running my company and here you are wasting all my money on these useless shitty things! Huh!?

How useless are you , do u know that!? Just want to spend my money as much as you can!

I don't even believe if you really have asthama and that fucking heart disease or not or are you just pretending to have those.

And he took a sicorror and just destroyed that beautiful teddy alongside breaking Bora 's heart !! She sobbed and said, w..why did ...y...you do ...that??? Why !??

He snapped back and say just shut up and get out of my site you useless piece of shit!!

Bora was about to say something, when he slapped her harshly as she stumbled back due to sudden impact ....

She held her burning cheek and was about to take the torn teddy when he threw that in the dustbin and said," if I saw this piece of shit again in my house! Then you will surely be dead!!!

GOT IT! Bora flinched and said o....okay!! He said out from my site this instant!!

She defeatedly made her way towards her room sobbing slowly ....as she entered , she decided to freshen up since it has been a whole day!!
After refreshing still sniffing , she opened the text messages from taehyung.

Bora's P.O.V.

💞Taetae💞

Taetae: hey!
(8:00 pm)

Taetae: Did you reached home safely !?
(8:00 pm)

Taetae: helllooooooo!!!?
(8:15pm)

Taetae: guess what!? I have to wait for
you then!!
(8:30 pm)

You: Hey! I reached safely!!
(9:45 pm)

Taetae: finallyyyy!!!!!
(9:46 pm)

Taetae: where have you been??
(9:46 pm)

You: I was showering!
(9:46 pm)

Taetae: Is everything okay??
(9:46 pm)

Taetae: You sound ....sad!!
(9:48 pm)