He hates me....?

__________________________________________________

Here's the part II !

I'm having such hard times of my life but I can't break my promise 🙂
Hope you like it ! 🙂

__________________________________________________

Bora's P.O.V.

I have seen that look , like that emotion before....in my dad's eyes whenever he used to scold or hit me!! H-he hates me too !

My heart clenched as a sudden fear rushed through my body !! What if .....what if he will also misunderstand me like all others except tae.......?
What if......?

What if he will also abandon me .... Water puddlled on the edges of my eyes , but I controlled them!!! No I can't break down infront of everyone!! Bora you can do it !! Just breathe in ...... Breathe out!!

Jinglehook's P.O.V.

As I glared at her , I noticed that my best friends were not there ! Not even one !
I sighed very heavily ! And yes tae is also doing great !!

Hehe *he giggled mentally* Dad really helped him and I'm grateful that my best friend is happy now!!

I too want to meet his love of life !!! His Alien haha!!

But then I came back to reality when my mom and dad came towards me .....wait towards us!!
*He rolled his eyes*

A/N:

Mr. and Mrs. Jeon hugged both of them one by one , and congratulated both of them !!

Then Mrs. Jeon said Jungkook plz take care of Bora !! Ok behave nicely and don't hurt her .....otherwise I will chop your head off your body !!

Jungkook sighed 'trustfratedly' , and said can I go now????

Mrs.Jeon said No!! U can't go ! U both will go to your house !!!
He cursed under breathe and said Fine!!!

He held Bora's wrist rather harshly and dragged her towards the car!!

Bora hissed but wasn't able to say anything , as he left her wrist and sat in the driving seat !!

Bora quickly wiped her tears and sat in the front passenger seat !!

The whole ride there was a thick tense atmosphere , which Bora didn't like even a bit !

She slowly started , Excus-
When he suddenly shouted ....

Jk: JUST DON'T OPEN THAT DAMN MOUTH OF YOURS!! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOUR BULLSHIT! GOT IT!.....GOT IT

He repeated when he didn't get any response in answer . Bora flinched very badly and controlled her tears as she answered lowly!

Bora: Y-Y-Yes........S-Sorry!

The rest car ride no one uttered even a single syllable , as he abruptly put on breaks infront of a mansion ! And not gonna lie the mansion was
Really beautiful!

The rest car ride no one uttered even a single syllable , as he abruptly put on breaks infront of a mansion ! And not gonna lie the mansion wasReally beautiful!