New Friend...

I just realized that first chapter was very short like very very short .

So I'm thinking of making it a little bit big uk..
Also I would like to get your opinions and thoughts even suggestions on how I should improve my writing all your opinions are warm heartedly welcome .

And plz vote my story *ft.puppyeyes🥺**cute pout😚*
I'll wait for them .Also without any further due let's get into it.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Nora's P.O.V.
I felt really wierd as if I was invading in his personal space or he is not interested in talking with me ( TBH I felt trustfrated )

But then when I was walking towards the canteen cos it was lunch time , then I heard some faint voices ....it was coming near the lockers I slowly made my way towards it .

And the site had me shookt till my bones.It was a terrific scene , some boys were beating taehyung very badly .

Everyone else were not even paying attention to them as if it was there routine.
I know how it feels as I clenched my fist and made my way towards them .

I shouted a little, "Yah, what the hell do you think you are doing to him?" , He started laughing hysterically and said woah~ see whose here to save this little pussy.

He was again about to kick him when I pushed him and he stumbled backwards . I shouted "how can you all be so cruel?" I'm giving u first and last warning don't you dare to touch him again.

Everything became silent as I slowly held Taehyung's hand , helped him stand and took him towards the dispensary.

He was bruished badly all over his mouth, even his arm was bleeding badly.I breathed out shakily and said why?

He looked at me with dead eyes and said thanks for helping me , u didn't had to do that much .I said woah~ it's the longest sentence I have heard from u this far*chuckles* .He too laughed a little and said oh!

I gave him my hand and said 'Friends?'
He after a few moments said o...Kay!?
I smiled and said, that's gr8 to hear .
Let's go tae it's lunch time....!!

He said What?
I said huh? It's lunch time don't u wanna have lunch....?Are u not hungry?*confused af*
He said no did u called me with a nickname??
I said *sad face* oh I'm sorry !
He said ahh no no I liked it thanks.

I said waao~ really hehe .Thanks I really love to give nicknames...

__________________________________________________

Flashback (8 yrs ago)~
Hey! Kookoo come here! Let's play "Home"
He shouted from a distance , 'Coming!!'
After running down towards me he wanted and said I love the nickname you gave me ...
I shyly smiled and said thanks, you also call me with a cute nickname ..
He thought for a moment and said umm.... What about Bobo??? Isn't it cute. I grinned widely and said yesss! Thank you 💜 I love it .
Then they both hugged each other and continued playing games.
*Flashback end*

__________________________________________________

Back to Bora's P.O.V.
Taehyung slightly shaked my shoulder and said hey! Back to earth Bora!!

I said oh ! I... I'm ...S..Sorry!
Let's go... We both reached the canteen and everyone was giving wierd and disgusting looks to both of us...I even heard some dirty comments about me too ....I tried to ignore them when tae took my hand and pulled me to God knows where!?

I said what are you doing he said come...
I followed him we both sat under a tree and then he started speaking," I'm sorry about that but I think we are not meant to be friends.....*sad* I patted his shoulder and said no it's not like that..He said wait here!

He walked inside and after some moments came with some eatables. I smiled and thanked him and said let's eat , he said no this is for you !! I said what!? Come and share with me ! I'm your friend!?

He said no ! You are not...
And then left , I felt hurt but what can I do
Suddenly I felt problem in breathing I quickly took out my inhaler and took my medicine....*sighed deeply* I have to deal with heart disease f*ck it..I groaned in annoyance and ate my food .

Rest of the day went by boring....
He didn't even talked to me not even a single eye contact ...I started thinking maybe I'm not that gr8 or perfect and I don't deserve anyone cos I'm so useless.

When the bell rang indicating school is over also bringing me back to my senses from my useless deep thoughts.

{ This is a note to tell you all that Bora have depressed history even in the present time she feels depressed but she manages to control her emotions}

Next few days went by the same way I was again the only alone soul raining in the corridors of the school.

Also that boy who was abusing taehyung that day starting annoying the shit out of me , Calling me with dirty and inappropriate names , insulting me in front of everyone, I felt humiliated but I chose to control myself and not complaining again otherwise dad will scold me badly.

I still can't forget the last time when I told him about my bullies instead of taking my side he scolded me in front of all and then changed my school after thousands of requests.

I gathered all my things and was about to exit the school when someone covered my mouth from my back and pulled me towards the backyard of school .

As I struggled to get out of his grip he suddenly pushed me harshly on the ground as I fell with a huge this. No one was there almost everyone left the school already ....

I felt scared in front of those 7 boys also no one knows what can a grp of boys do to a alone girl right.?!

My mind filled with many negative thoughts as I started hyperventilating....and crying badly when one of them slapped me harshly and....

Is this chapter better than before.!? Or should I make it more lengthy ...

(Edited no you dumb-ass it's same , a shitty chapter)

I'm a confusion plz tell me !? 😔 (U should be)

Nevermind if you like the story plz don't forget to vote. Thanks a lot for reading.

 Thanks a lot for reading

Byee! see you all soon🥰🥰😘😘💜
Lob yuo 🌹🥺
Don't forget to vote plz 🙂