A New Starting...

So ! Hi all of my Dumplings 🤭
I hope all of you are doing gr8 and are healthy 💜💜

So let's get into it. But first tell me are you excited or curious about what will happen !!
I don't know if it's boring , plz tell me 🥺

_________________________________________________

Bora's P.O.V.

I was hella confused , the teacher said that taehyung is present , but why am I not able to find!!?

I want to just check up on him , if he is okay or not!?
I'm .....I don't know why I'm getting a bad feeling !

I was searching here and there when my eyes when to a door which was opened only a little.

I slowly opened the door and was shocked to see a razor in taehyung's hand and he was about to cut his wrist when I quickly ran and snatched it from his hands.

He jerked up , startled that was the time when I noticed that he was crying .

I threw the razor and directly hugged him, and started patting his back in order to calm him down. He started speaking but chocked on his own tears.

I said shhh! Stop crying! I'm here.....did something happened? Hmm..
Tell me , I'll listen to you ! I promise I won't judge you !

After sometime he calmed down and I handed him my water bottle. My eyes too became teary , I know how does it feels , when you don't have anyone to share what you are feeling and are not able to share our thoughts.

[Note:
It's for everyone, who feels that no one is with you , plz speak up! It helps you to lower that burden which you feel on yourself. I too don't have anyone but I write and distract my mind from those suicidal thoughts and do my studies the hardest I can !! If you want to you can talk to me ! I will try to make you feel light minded and if not me then any of your trusted person ! Speak what you feel!
Back to the story ]

He calmed down and said I'm sorry ! I said but why are you sorry ? U didn't do anything!!! *confused*

He said for insulting that day!!
I said oh no actually you were right I figured out I was being clingy with you ! I'm fine!

He said I just didn't want u to be bullied .I smiled and said I know! He said so..you are not mad at me?

I said, ofcource not , why would I be mad!!
My eyes became teary and I said , why were you doing that !!? WHY? I shouted !!

He flinched, and lowered his head! He lowly said I .....I thought I lost you .........
I said what???? Lost me......
He said I ......I like you ..........
I took a look at his face , and said are you blushing?? He turned his face and said y.....n...No! I said but we aren't even friends!!??
He said wi...will you be ....m..my friend?
I smiled and said on one condition!
He looked at me doubtfully!!

I said you will not hide anything from me and will not repeat that stupid action of yours again! Okay!? Deal!!?

He after thinking for a few minutes said I'll try my best!! And smiled as he accepted the handshake!!

I happily hugged him and said thanks !!

Time skip my elmariajin:🤪

A/N's P.O.V.

They both became bestest of best friends, and time flied and it was already the end of the 3rd year, no one bullied them as Bora encouraged taehyung in standing for his rights and he even started part time job at a company!!