15. 24 Hours~Epilogue

"B!"

Ammar walked into the kitchen where Aydah is. "Yes Babe" He offered her a smile which she reciprocated.

"Help me with these please" She gestured to the plates she filled with delicacies for their guests.

"Sure thing" He nodded, picking up two plates, while she carried the other two. Together, the two made their way over to the living room where the rest are.

The minute they stepped in, Maryam who sat beside her husband, Aydah's elder brother Bilal chuckled. "Allah Aydah I still can't believe you had that crazy dream. And how come I was the bad person please" She complained for the umpteenth time. But, it wasn't her fault. They all couldn't help but laugh when Aydah told them about the dream.

It was completely ridiculous. There are only a few things about the dream that's true and that includes the fact that Maryam and Bilal were engaged when Aydah and Ammar got married. The rest was complete nonsense.

Fahad scoffed from the other side, "What about me? This girl made me look bad, she even made me Ammar's step brother. And apparently, she and I are cousins" This made the others chuckle. The first time he met them all was when he and Khair were getting married. He didn't know them before so how did they end up becoming related in her dream?

His wife, Ummul Khair, patted his shoulder, "Sorry o" She chuckled, "At least she got my part correct, except she made me a doctor that works in Abu Dhabi, imagine, me that lives in Kaduna"

"All of yours isn't as bad as mine" Anwar, who had been grumbling about how unfair Aydah's dream was spoke from another couch, "How was I beaten up by village women please" He scoffed, shaking his head in the process.

The others laughed at him. In a way, they all found his part the funniest.

"Just wait until I tell Hajiya Kaka about how you dreamt of her" Anwar added, referring to their grandmother. In real life, Hajiya Kaka is their sweet old grandmother who is full of humor. But, she wouldn't dance in front of people or act the way she did in her dream.

That was too bizarre. Even for her.

"What about me then?" Ammar spoke up, placing the plates in his hand on the center table. Aydah placed hers beside them. He then found an empty couch and sat on it, while Aydah sat beside him. "She made me a complete bad person. She even ended up getting hit by a car because of me"

"Okay yours is pretty bad"

"Bro she messed you up"

"Mr. Player" JD chuckled, "When we were in university, you don't even talk to girls so how did she get that idea"

"Y'all are forgetting that she made the Barau and the Bulama family mortal enemies, right?" Bilal spoke up, making the others laugh. They all took their turns to comment and laugh about how bizarre that was.

How could the B2 family be mortal enemies when they are actually family friends? Hajiya Juwairiyya and Hajiya Hameeda are the best of friends, same applies for Edrees and Hameed. As for Laure, there's no one with such name in the family.

They were stunned by how strict she portrayed her mother in the dream. Being Hajiya Hameeda's only child meant the woman spoiled her to the T. Everything Aydah ever wanted, as long as it didn't go against the teaching of Islam, the woman provided her with it.

All the training her mother went her undergo in her dream, didn't happen in real life. Not in the slightest.

When Ammar and Aydah's wedding came, everyone was so happy. The two didn't meet in the university, they're family friends so they had known each other since they were kids. Their wedding was dram free except for the few things you would find in every Nigerian wedding.

"Wait seff!" Liana, the American, who's really a friend of theirs who works in Nigeria spoke up. "I think the only true thuing that happened both in her dream and real life is Mr.Okparakpo's part. She dreamt of him just as he is"

"Yes"

"Definitely"

They all sighed after another thirty minutes of talking about Aydah's dream and comparing it to real life.

"It's not my fault now" Aydah mumbled once they were all done laughing at her, "It's Ammar's fault for making me watch The Wedding Party last night"

"So it's my fault again" Ammar said, chuckling.

"Yes now" She chuckled along with him.

And that was how they talked about the Nigerian Drama The Wedding Party, and laughed about how it made Aydah dream of 24 Hours.

THE END.

~*~

20/6/21.

Love, Jannah.