2. 24 HOURS~Bouquets

Dedicated to berwerh who's the reason why I updated❤

Zeynearb don't kill me, I'd finally updated 😂

Abuja, Nigeria.

Hameed Barau's residence.

Troops of people kept walking in and out of the house; workers rushing to get their jobs done and guests making their way in to pay their respects and offer their own well wishes. Most of the yen biki who always arrive a week or two before the wedding had already settled in thanks to the Baraus graciousness. The way and amount of workers that were busy working around the house would make you wonder if this is a wedding or an award ceremony. Ranging from the furniture to the house painting entirely, everything was brand new.

It's no surprise though that the Baraus are putting this much effort considering that Siddiqah is the only female daughter amongst four children with the eldest being Bilaal, and the twins Hammad and Ahmad.

Traditionally, the yen kalan dangi whom invited themselves are just there to eat rice, nothing more, nothing less. If they were to be counted, they would exceed 30 women in total and the wedding was just in a week.

Imagine!

You'd think their close relative is the one that will get married with the way they walk around as if they own the place. They just had no pride in them whatsoever and they didn't bother to hide it. The little ounce of respect they have is for the immediate members of the Baraus family, other than that, you're just a nobody. The interesting fact is that they are all from the Hameed part of the family, the dangin miji squad, so whatever they're doing is just natural.

Luckily though, Mrs Hameed Barau, Hajiya Aisha Hameedah, being the no nonsense woman she is didn't tolerate this uncouth act of theirs. They simply had no right! And once she put them in their place, they never uttered a word more to disturb another's peace and everyone was thankful for that. That of course didn't stop the gossip that kept taking place in between the women. Her solution to that was simple; ignoring the fools.

Paying heed to a fool only makes you a fool.

She has better things to worry about, and that is keeping Mrs Bulama from ruining her daughter's wedding. The hatred between the two women is just something else.

While this entire hullabaloo is happening in the main part of the house, the guest flat far from there is completely quiet much to the bride's comfort. She just can't simply stand being around that much people and having them ruin her plan.

Her wedding meant the world to her and her goal is to get through it drama free.

Seated on an Amber royal king-size bed is a silhouette. The beams of light came into her room through the opened windows and the rays castes upon her unbraided silky shoulder length raven hair. Though she had bed hair, somehow she still manages to look stunning. Her round eyes held that contrast in them; the dark iris was immensely dark and it glinted. Her long eye lashes rest upon her face whenever she closed her eyes and her pink lips stretch into a smile complimenting her slender nose. Her face was literally flawless except for the freckles on her face, and her skin glows from all the gyaran jiki session.

Though her beautician, the Sudan lady made her go through some painful sessions; it was totally worth it seeing the result. Her beauty knew no bound, and that is something being a full Fulani blood must be recommended for. Without much effort, she always manages to look stunning and that was one of the many reasons Ammar fell for her.