9. 24 Hours~ Sweat and Tears.

Perhaps it was perfect timing, or bad timing—Aydah couldn't really tell. All she could focus on was the fact that Maryam, Ummulkhayr and Liana chose that time to enter the room chattering unaware of the tense atmosphere in the room.

When Aydah's eyes settled on them, Maryam to be precise it was like all the little bit of sanity she had left her and all she saw was red. Laure must've seen it because she placed a hand on Aydah's shoulder to comfort her but it wasn't working.

"Aydah you have to calm down, you can't act out of anger" Laure said lowly as if expecting Aydah to listen to her but she knew there was no going back with Siddiqah when she's mad.

The three girls stopped in their tracks when they noticed the tension thick in the air due to the silence.

"What is happening here?" Maryam was the first to ask noticing the glare Siddiqah shot at her.

Internally, Laure was smirking. She waited for Aydah to blow up at that instant throwing all sort of tantrums but what Aydah did completely took her off guard.

Siddiqah Aydah smiled as her tensed shoulders slumped, "Anty Laure was just giving me the usual aunt advices, it sort of made me emotional" She said blinking her eyes to fight back the anger tears that were threatening to spill. She looked at Laure, "isn't that right aunt?"

Laure whom was fuming internally did what she knows how to do best, she put on a fake smile which they all passed as a real one, "Yeah" she said in a feigned warm tone, "Don't worry. Everything's going to be alright in shaa Allah" Laure patted Aydah's shoulder.

Aydah smiled as a tear escaped her eyes, she quickly wiped it away. The others mistook it as an emotional tear unknown to them it is tears of the anger she's trying to suppress. "Thank you aunt" Aydah said.

"You're welcome" Laure pulled her into an embrace, "You did well by suppressing your anger" she said the opposite of what she's really thinking of at the moment but she couldn't show her that.

"It's hard" Aydah muttered back choking on her tears. "It's just doesn't make sense for her to do that. She can't do that to me, or him. It's unfair on the both of us" she whispered.

"You're doing well though. But remember not to trust everyone. That was the mistake I made, you shouldn't make the same mistake. But you're right, it's unfair on you both", Laure patted her back for a few more moments before she pulled back. She turned and looked at the girls, "Let me leave you girls alone to get ready for the event then" she said flashing them a smile. She turned to Aydah and gave her a slight nod before she headed out leaving Aydah alone with the girls.

"Don't cry best friend" Maryam said walking towards Aydah. She slung her arm over Aydah's shoulder making Aydah rest her head on her shoulder.

"I know what will cheer you up" Ummulkhayr said joining the two.

"Look what we got" Liana raised up the leather she held in her hand up.

Ummulkhayr showed the boxes in her hand, "Pizza and Ice cream, whichever you want"

Ayadah smiled genuinely, "Aww thank you girls"

"You're welcome. We figured the nerves wouldn't let you eat heavy food so this was the next best option" Maryam said once Aydah raised her head from her shoulder.

"Are you guys going to chat or are we going to eat because I'm hungry" Ummulkhayr said walking past them and settled herself on one of the bean bags. She placed the pizza box in front of her and opened it. She picked out one slice and started eating it.

The girls gather around and set themselves in a circle. Ummulkhayr and Siddiqah Aydah were the only ones that ate the pizza as Maryam and Liana settled on taking ice cream alone only. After they were done Ummulkhayr and Liana took the empty boxes outside leaving Maryam and Aydah alone.