Chapter 7

Sawn POV

Damien pulls up to the ice-cream place and parks. I jump out the car and turn to look at the place in awe. I never really been out of the facility and just seeing a building so colorful is so weird and amazing at the same time. Damien gets out finally and we both walk in to see many people sitting and laughing with ice-cream in their hands. I see many girls all ages and I wonder if they are free girls or were perfect girls. We walk up to the counter to see a girl that looks around my age and she eyes Damien like he was ice- cream.

"May I help you?" She asks Damien in a flirty tone.

"Yeah I would like a vanilla and chocolate cone," he says.

"And for you," she says in a bored tone.

"I have no idea, I have never seen this many flavors at once!" I say scanning the ice-cream flavors in front of me.

"Well I don't have all day and as you can see there are multiple people behind you waiting," she says in a nasty tone crossing her arms.

I turn and look behind me to see many people waiting looking at me with angry faces. I turn around quickly and ask for the same thing Damien got. She nods and gets two cones scooping the ice-cream into each then giving it to each of us. Damien pays for it but before we could leave she gives him a napkin and winks.

"May I have a napkin as well?" I ask politely.

"Sure," she says handing me a napkin with a smirk.

"Thank you," I say.

Damien and I walk to a table and sit down. Damien takes the napkin and puts it on the table shaking his head. I look at the napkin to see a number on it and a call me. I realize what that means and I see Damien about to get up to throw it out. I stop him.

"Why would you throw out her number? Doesn't she want to get to know you more?" I ask confused.

"Sawn she wants more than to get to know me," he says laughing.

"Oh," I say licking my ice-cream.

"Anyway why don't we get to know each other? I mean I barely really know much about you," Damien says.

"There is not much to know about me because I barely know anything about myself," I say honestly.

Damien looks at me for a moment with sadness and then he starts eating his ice-cream with a blank face. I decided to try to bring up Kim to see if he knows anything about her.

"Damien I do not know much about you either," I say.

He looks at me then smiles.

"What would you like to know?" He asks.

It is now or never...

"Well the day I got locked in the room I overheard your mom and dad talking about someone named Kim. I wanted to know who she was." I said.

Damien's smile is automatically wiped off his face and he stops eating his ice-cream. I immediately regret my decision on bringing it up now. Damien stares at me for what it seems like forever until he finally speaks.

"Kim was my younger sister. She was the best thing that happened to my family until she disappeared the day after she turned five years old." Damien says with a cold tone.

"I am so sorry Damien," I say.

"It isn't your fault it's my dad's. He is the only one who knows where she is and he won't tell my mother or me. I just really want my sister back." Damien says finishing off his ice-cream.

I finish mine as well and he takes the wrappers throwing them away. We both walk to his car and Damien starts to drive away from the ice-cream place. I feel bad for ruining the good mood he was in with my curiosity. I was not supposed to do that, really I should not have even asked him about Kim. Now I am just being the worst perfect girl for him. I think about what Damien says about Kim and then I realize something. I was also taken away from my family at five years old! What if Kim was in the same predicament like I am or even worse! I have to tell Damien maybe that will bring up his mood.

"Damien!" I say.

"What?" He says harshly.

"I might know something about Kim!" I say.

"What would you know Sawn? I only told you about her today," he says getting angry.

I start to get a little scared because Damien was getting angry. I never seen him this way with me up close.

"Well you said that she disappeared after her fifth birthday..."

"So?" He says annoyed.

"Well I was also taken after my fifth birthday..."

Damien suddenly pulls to the side of the road and looks at me with anger.

"So you believe that my sister Kim was taken to the "perfect girl" facility and trained to be the robot you are right now?" Damien says livid.

I was speechless and on the verge of tears. Damien took my silence an an opportunity to keep speaking.

"And she could be either with some sleazy guys using her or with a guy like me who is actually getting fed up with this bull!" He says yelling.

I could not take it anymore and I started to cry. I felt so bad for even thinking that way but I was just trying to help. Damien tried to apologize but I just cried even harder. It seems like everything I do causes someone to become mad and I was not taught to make anyone mad. I feel like I should go back to the facility.

"No you can't go back now," Damien says.

"But I...I always ma...make you angry and I was not tau...taught to do that. I...am a lost ca...cause" I say.

"Sawn look at me, look at me Sawn," Damien says.

I finally look at him and he sighs.

"You are not a lost cause Sawn, it's just that Kim is a touchy subject for me and then you bringing up that facility just made my mood worse." He says.

"I was only trying to help," I say.

"I know and there is a possibility that you are right. I just didn't want to think about it being true," he says.

I nod and and puts the car back on the road. He rubs his temples and sighs really hard.

"Do you really think that she could be at the facility?" He says.

"Yes," I say.

"Well then let's go find out," he says turning the car around and driving toward the Perfect Girl Facility.

------------------------------------------

Well?

Now you know about Kim! And do you think she is really at the facility?

More drama coming your way soon!

Later!

VOTE!
COMMENT!
FOLLOW!