Chapter 10

Hey! I created a new story called "The Ugly Dare" so if you get the chance can you check it out and tell me what you think? Thanks and enjoy reading the next chapter! :)
----------------------------------
I wake up on this very comfortable pillow. I turn my head the slightest and the pillow moves. I did not know they made pillows like that. Then the pillow mumbles and I suddenly realize that I was not on a pillow. I was on Damien's chest and he had his arm around me. I was confused none the less grateful for not sleeping on that couch the whole night. I wonder why he came and got me from downstairs. I had made him angry so I do not deserve this kind of treatment. Damien can be very nice when he wants but his mood swings are too much to handle sometimes. I turn my head to look at him at he is sleeping so peacefully. I do not wish to wake him but I have the need to go to the bathroom.

I try to gently pry his arm off my waist but his hold just gets stronger. I decide to wiggle out of his arm but I barely move an inch. I then realize my legs are free so I put my legs on either side of him and try to move myself off him. He starts to groan and I stop.

I try again much slower and I actually move but then he groans a lot louder. I immediately stop again crying on the inside because I have to pee so bad. I try one last time and he groans so loud that I involuntary shiver. He opens his eyes and looks at me tired.

"Sawn were you trying to wake me up?" He asks rubbing his eyes. I shake my head no and point to the bathroom.

"It wouldn't have been mad at you waking me up. You were pretty much humping me." He says. I tilt my head confused and he sighs.

"You don't know what humping is." He said like a statement. I shrug my shoulders and point to the bathroom again.

"Sawn, you don't have to ask me to go to the bathroom. Just go." He says letting go of me. I jump off of him and run to the bathroom. After I'm done I come back out and he is sitting on his bed with his head in his hands. I frown and tip toe to the other side of the bed. I slowly get on and wrap my arms around him from behind him. He sits up a little and then he pulls me into his lap. It was such a quick movement I kind of yell a little.

He pulls me into his chest and starts to stroke my hair. I sigh and lean into him more.

"I don't deserve you Sawn," he says. I sit up and look at him in the eyes.

"You aren't even speaking to me now but of course your actions speak louder than words," he chucks a little then looks away from me.

I hug him as tightly as I can and he hugs me back the same way. We stay like that for awhile until he lets go of me and strokes my hair again.

"I'm sorry for what I said last night," he says. I kiss him on the cheek as my forgiveness.

"It's just my dad told me about the family business and I'm just ashamed of it. I never want to be apart of it believe me." He says sadly.

I want to ask him what the business was but then I remembered I was not talking to him.

"I guess you really aren't talking to me today." He says looking at me.

I shake my head yes.

"I deserve it." He says.

I get off his lap and lay down on the bed. I am still kind of tired and just want to lay down. Damien lays next to me and pulls me closer. I turn to look at him and he look at me too. He leans in and kisses me softly. I return it leaning into him. He then deepens in and I shift myself on top of him as we continue to kiss.

I do not know why I feel weird kissing him. I feel like this is the first time we actually put real emotion into our kiss. I break it off and smile at him. He smiles back and I lay on top of him again. He kisses my forehead and I fall back asleep.

*

*

*

*

*

*

I wake up by myself on the bed. I get up and slowly open the door trying to hear if anyone is in the house. I do not hear anything so I carefully close the door and head toward the steps. I listen but I still do not hear a thing. I try to go down the steps as quietly as I can and look for Jen or Damien. I search throughout the downstairs and I can not find anyone anywhere! I start to get scared and think they all left me.

I run back into Damien's room to see if he left me a note. I do not find one so I really start to panic. I sit on his bed and try to calm down reassuring myself that they are coming back. I then hear someone banging on the door. I leave the room and look at the door. Then they slam down the door and the owner of the perfect girl facility comes barging in. I run back into the room and hide under the bed. I hear them mumbling and I start praying that they just leave.

Then then walk into Damien's room and I internally yell for Damien to help me. They walk around for a bit then leave the room. I sigh and then someone pulls me from under the bed. I scream and start fighting back. The man would not let go of me. I scream for Damien and Hen but no one comes.

The owner then comes into the room and the man hands me to him. I start to cry and fight for my life.

"Someone told me you needed to be fixed. You have been a bad girl Sawn," he says laughing evilly.

They take me out the house and throw me into a car. I scream my heart out but no one comes for me.

No one comes...

*

*

*

*

*

*

I scream and sit up quickly, tears pouring down my face. Damien burts into the room and immediately comes over to hug me. He wipes my tears away as I cry. I continue to ask him why he did not come for me. He tells me it will be alright and that no one will take me. I cry harder in his chest and he kisses my forehead. He whispers sweet nothings into my ear calming me down. As I calm down Jen walks into the room asking if everything is alright. Damien says I'm fine and just had a nightmare. Jen nods and leaves the room.

"They took me Damien, they took me." I say shaking.

"Sawn, it's alright. I'm still here, your still here, no one is coming to take you." He says rocking me.

"Your dad hates me. He is going to send me back." I say scared.

"Over my dead body he will," Damien states hugging me tightly, "I won't ever let you go."

I finally calm down and lean into him. He rubs my back and puts his head onto mine. I think about the dream and how I don't ever want to be taken away from this family. Eventhough Damien's dad is kind of mean everyone else is kind to me. I also want to help Damien find his baby sister.

Damien takes his head off mine and look me in the eyes.

"How about a lesson?"

---------------------------------

This was just kind of a filler chapter on how Sawn really feels.

And who loved the Damien/Sawn moment in the beginning!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!