Chapter 6

SNOW DAY! So I decided to update.....

Read Away!

--------------------------------------------------

It has been a week since I have heard Jen and Damien's dad's conversation. Also a week since I have been thrown into the room with only a lousy mattress. I am still in the room occasionally being allowed to go to the bathroom by Damien's dad. Damien has been trying to get the key from his dad but everytime he is close to getting it his dad realizes what Damien really wants. Damien has been bringing me food and talking to me through the door. The whole week I have been thinking about the girl Jen said Damien's dad hid from her. Maybe it was their daughter, her sister, or a cousin? But whoever this Kim person is must be important since Damien's dad does not want to talk about her. I am going to figure out who is Kim but I have to do it carefully. My thoughts are interrupted by a knock on the door. I move toward the door and answer.

"Hello?"

"It's me Damien"

"Hi Damien"

"Look I'm sorry I haven't gotten you out of the room yet I feel so bad. My dad is just very good at reading people so he can tell when I want something. But I promise I will get you out there soon."

"Damien you said that your dad leaves the key to this room on the keys to his car yes?"

"Yeah but he never leaves his keys anywhere but his pants pocket."

"What if you make him switch pants so he has to take the key out? Or maybe get him to leave his pants somewhere that he might forget the keys?"

"Sawn that is brilliant! I would hug you right now if I could. But how can I get him to take his pants off?"

"Um get your mom to seduce him?"

"Sawn! I can't my mom to do something like that. I can't even think about that at the moment, to disturbing. And why seducing?"

"I do not know the people at the facility taught us how to seduce men. But they said only to use that when the men want."

"Wait so that means you had to sesuce the men at your facility?"

I shiver. "Yes"

"That is disgusting! Did they try anything on you?"

"No but some girls did it so well that they-

I couldn't finish that sentence. I started to cry.

"Shh It's ok Sawn. You aren't with those monsters anymore."

"It is just that I heard the girls screams and crying for them to stop. They did not know what to do and I could not help them."

"Sawn there is nothing you could have done in a situation like that. Believe me you would have not wanted to get invovled."

I sniffed and stopped crying.

"Alright I believe you."

"Now I think we need a different plan to get my dad's pants off."

"Well-

"Sorry to cut you off Sawn but that sentence just sounded really weird and wrong."

"It is fine. Maybe you could just spill something on him."

"That could work. I'll try it."

I hear him get up and walk away. I only hope this plan works out well.

*

*

*

*