Chapter 8

Damien sped toward the Perfect Girl Facility dodging cars and going way past the speed limit. When we arrived at the facility he parked the car and ran inside. I ran after him and the lady at the front desk looked at us sadly. She looked at me with disappointment especially. I wondered why she would look at me in such a way.

"Hi are you here to return her?" The lady asked Damien.

"Oh no she is perfectly fine," Damien said

The lady then smiles at us, "then why are you here today sir?"

"I am here for a girl named Kimberly Ann Davidson." He said.

"Oh well I am not suppose to look up specific names," she says.

"Please it is important," I say kindly.

"Young lady you are not suppose to speak unless spoken to! Are you sure you do not want another girl sir?" The lady says.

"No I just want Kimberly," he says getting angry.

"Well then I will have call my supervisor," she says.

"Fine," he says.

The lady then comes around the desk and takes me by the arm. She starts to drag me toward double doors.

"Hey! What are you doing?" Damien says while grabbing me.

"Well sir I thought you wanted Kimberly?"

"Yes I do, but I want to keep her too."

"Oh well then I will just get my supervisor. Please wait here," she says pointing toward some chairs.

Damien and I go take a seat, getting very anxious hoping the supervisor will let us get Kimberly back. I hold Damien's hand for support and he smiles back at me. Now I really hope that his sister is here.

We wait about twenty minutes before the lady walks back in with the head of the company. I recognized him and suddenly got a little scared. I hope he is not as mean to Damien as he is to us girls. Damien and I get up and the supervisor looks down upon us. Damien shakes his hand and the lady goes back to her desk.

"Hello I am Mr. Hawkins. What seems to be the problem?" He says.

"Well sir, I came to get a girl named Kimberly Ann Davidson." Damien says.

"Oh so there are no problems with the girl standing by your side," he says.

"No sir she is fine," Damien answers.

"Well I will see what I can do for you," he says then walks to the lady. He whispers something to her and then she starts typing away on her computer. She then looks at us with a sad expression and whispers back to Mr. Hawkins. He then approaches us.

"Well I am sorry to say that there isn't a Kimberly Ann Davidson here," he says.

Damien then falls back a little and his face turns blank.

"Thank you for your time then sir," I say and start to hug Damien.

"Now wait a minute. Young lady did you come from this facility?" He asks.

"Yes sir," I say.

"Then we taught you all you know correct?" He asks.

"Yes sir," I say.

"Well then I advise you to keep your mouth shut and let your buyer do all the talking. I never acknowledged you so you should not speak. We have taught you better than that and I hope you do not come back to this facility to get fixed. The second time back is always worse than the first time here." He says.

I am frozen trying to comprehend his words. Then he decides to speak up again.

"What is your name young lady?"

"Sawn sir," I say shakily.

"Well Sawn you have been warned," he says walking toward the double doors.

I stand speechless and look to Damien. He has an unreadable expression on his face.

"Good day to you sir and to you young lady," Mr. Hawkins says walking into the doors disappearing behind them.

Damien then takes my hand and leads me to the car. He unlocks it and we both get in. He starts the car and he drives out the facilities parking lot. We sit in silence and I turn on the radio so it would not be awkward. I turn on some classical music since it was all I was allowed to really listen to. I hum to the music and look at the window. We past multiple trees and I realize the we are headed into a forest. I look back at Damien and he is still has a blank face. I turn back to the window wondering if I should say anything. Suddenly the car stops and I turn to see Damien looking at me. I start to feel self-conscious and I bite my lip.

"Damien are you al-

"Shhhh I don't want to talk about it." He says leaning toward me.

He places his lips on mine for a soft kiss. I automatically respond kissing him back. He then deepens the kiss and I put my hands in his hair. He then bits my lip and I gasp, he takes this opportunity to put his tougue in my mouth. I moan and he breaks the kiss so we can catch our breath. He looks into my eyes and I can see so many emotions running through them. He then unbuckles his seatbeat and mine, bringing me into his lap. He trails kisses on my neck and I try not to moan in pleasure. I then decide I should do the same to him. I kiss him roughly and lead him toward the back seat. I start to rock my hips against him and he starts to moan. I guess I am doing this right. He then flips us over and kisses me softly. He slowly takes off my jacket while kissing me and that is when I decide to break the kiss. I push him back a little and catch my breath. I then look him directly in the eyes.

"Damien I know you are upset about Kimberly but I don't think this is a proper way to deal with it," I say.

He looks at me with a weird expression and then kisses me on the forehead.

"I'm sorry Sawn, I just really needed that." He says softly.

"It is okay Damien," i say hugging him.

He hugs me back and we stay like that for a while. When we let go we both climb back into our sits and Damien starts to drive back to his house. I did not even realize that the classical music was still playing.

When we get back to the house Damien parks in the drive way and we head toward the front door. Damien takes his key out and opens it. The first thing we see is Damien's dad looking muderous at us. I see Jen shaking behind him and I am terrified. I completely forgot that we both snuck out the house. Damien's dad then walks a little closer to us.

"Where the HELL have you to been?"

We both look at each other with the same expression.

Damn.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HI!

You know what to do!

See you soon......