Chapter 3

I wake up and rub my eyes. When I open them I see a figure standing at the foot of my bed, I let out a piercing scream.

"Shut up Sawn! It's me Damien,"he says.

I stop screaming and look up at him. He doesn't look good at all. His eyes are lifeless and he doesn't look happy. I get up and walk towards him asking for permission to give him a hug. He denies me, telling me to hurry up and make him breakfast. He leaves the room for a moment and brings my suitcase in the room. Then he leaves me to my thoughts. I guess he is still mad for yesterday, he didn't even say good morning. I take a quick shower and get dressed. I head downstairs to the kitchen and take out the eggs and some bacon. I start cooking while Damien's dad walks in the kitchen. I freeze on the spot.

"Ahh that's definitely a woman's place. In the kitchen," he says sitting at the counter.

I try to ignore him but I feel his piercing gaze on my back. I want to say something to him but I am to fearful. I finish up making Damien's breakfast and put everything on a plate. I turn to clean up the mess and I hear someone scraping a plate. I turn around quickly to find Damien's dad finish eating the breakfast I made for Damien.

"You definitely have good cooking skills. Maybe even better than my Jen. Well she is losing her spark," he says winking at me then leaving.

I am disgusted with Damien's dad and to make matters worse now I have to make more breakfast! I take the pans back out of the sink and remake the eggs and bacon. I bring the food to his room and before I enter I hear voices in his room.

"She is very nice why did you kick her out your room?" A voice says.

"I don't have to answer to you it was my decision," Damien says.

"I just think you should keep her around, I can tell she is different," the voice says.

"And what do you know mom? You are just like the rest of those perfect girls," Damien says.

Jen rushes out the room almost knocking me over in the process. I brace myself and knock on his door.

"Come in," he says.

I walk in and bring him his food. He starts to eat it and I don't know whether to leave or stay. He looks up at me as if he wants me to leave but I wanted to ask him about the conversation he had with his mom.

"What do you want? I didn't say to stay,"he says his eyes cold.

"I wanted to ask you something. May I?" I say softly.

He motions for me to ask away.

"Why did you address your mom like that? It was very rude, I mean she was crying when she ran out your room," I state.

"Who are you to judge me? If anything I own you," Damien says.

"I am your perfect girl," I say.

"That doesn't mean anything to me. I could take you back there in a heartbeat," Damien says getting up and walking toward me.

"But you won't," I say backing away.

"Is that confidence I hear? Because you don't know anything about me babe," Damien says backing me into a corner.

"Well um...uh"

"Shhh we are having a moment don't ruin it," Damien says putting his finger ony lips.

I nod and become confused. I could have sworn he was mad at me five seconds ago. Now he has me against the wall looking at me like he wants to kiss me. I have come to conclude that Damien is confusing. It seems like that is the only thing I have been at this house, confused.

"So does this mean you aren't mad at me anymore?" I ask.

"You couldn't help yourself could you?" He asks walking back to his bed.

"Couldn't help myself doing wha-

"You just had to ruin our moment!" He says turning around angrily.

"Forgi-

"There you go again with your robotic responses!" Damien shouts.

"That was the only thing they taught-

"Is that your only excuse? The company onlt taught me this and the company only taught me that!" He shouts mimicking me.

Something just snapped inside me and I knew I was in for it after this.

"I don't know anything else! At least you had a mother to teach you how to be normal! I can't do that because I was taken and raised to be this perfect little girl that you can't even accept! I don't even remember what my mother looks like. All I remember is the lessons they drilled into my brain about being perfect! I don't even know if I am doing them right because I can't seem to please you or your father who bought me," I say crashing to the floor tears running down my face.

I can't look at him, he probably wants to punish me for yelling back at him. I don't like crying in front of people but in this case I couldn't control them. Moments later I feel a strong pair of arms wrap around me and soothing words in my ear. I look up to see Damien cradling me in his arms muttering I'm sorry over and over again. I stop crying and Damien kisses me on the forehead.

"I'm sorry for getting mad at you. I kind of wanted to see if you would snap back at me. I guess I took it way to far," he says smiling sheepishly.

"It's alright Damien it's not my place to yell back at you. I was in the wrong I shouldn't have questioned you in the first place," I say.

"No you see that's where you are wrong. You are allowed to ask me questions and voice your opinion. That company drilled the wrong stuff into your brain," Damien states.

"Well what is the stuff I am supposed to know?" I ask.

"I'll have to teach you all that," Damien says.

"On one condition," I say.

"Oh now you have conditions needing to be made?" Damien says.

"Well you gave me the freedom to do it," I say giggling.

"That I did," Damien says bringing me to his bed.

We both fall unto the bed laughing and then slowly fall asleep in each others arms with a smile on our faces.

---------------------------------*-----------------------

Oooo their first big fight! Luckily it was resolved....

Anyway thank you for the people who are reading this I appreciate you guys!

Vote!
Comment!