Chapter 15

Few days later

Connor felt awful about what he considered the stunt that he pulled, in his heart he knew that he was waiting for that moment between him and Liv ever since he met her at the gas station nights prior, even with the crazy situation involving his ex, ex's friend, and Enzo.

This would come as no surprise had he told people like his close friends Adam Cole, Samoa Joe, and the rest of the UndisputedEra as they all know how much of a proper gentleman he is. Adam and the UE boys felt bad for what Connor had gone through although they only knew about the Liv situation, so they tried reaching him to cheer him up.

Plans were made to cheer up Connor as the guys wanted to hit the bar but that is the last thing that Connor wanted was another night that he is trying to waste away with the help of alcohol.

Connor decided to cancel going to the bar as who knows what that would have brought on to himself, instead, the guys all came over to Connors place before he moved one more time, knowing things will get just as crazy as these kind of nights normally end in his alcohol fridge and cabinet being cleaned out, but at least there would be no random hookup or unwanted guests...

The night was young as it was only the UE boys and a few others there, so far, so there was only about six or seven of them playing spike ball and throwing other balls around in the water and shoreline, just men being boys and at first it was exactly what Connor needed, until Chelsea had stopped by walking a few property lengths down the beach since her husband Matt was over there drinking and had an idea that everyone but Connor was going to enjoy.

Sooner rather than later is when a bunch of girls and a few other guys showed up but the guys definitely were outnumbered by the girls by a couple but what Chelsea didn't know was that there was about to be a three way cat fight if she didn't make sure that no one tried making moves on Connor in the open as Tegan, Deonna, and Liv were all at the party only a few handful of the people remembering and knowing about Deonna's past and obviously word has spread about Tegan.

Connor was taking a break from the games just standing back enjoying the company of the people for the most part, he realized his cup was empty that's when he walked up the beach and made his way inside to make another drink for himself. However when he opened the door that's when he'd realized that Tegan was also in there fixing herself a drink as there was some much expected and very awkward silence between the two of them.

It was when they both went to reach for the whiskey that they hands touched and Connor felt that spark and warm touch that Tegan always had. As he went to pull away, Tegan gently slid her hand just above Connors wristband closed the gap between them as they were both looking at the ground, normally Connor would pull away especially at Tegan but even if he was a little drunk he never had physical contact with her since before they broke up and it'd be a lie to say he didn't miss it.

Connor tried to start talking meanwhile all this is going down Deonna unbeknownst to the two of them had made her way inside and was waiting and hoping Tegan would do something stupid so she could fuck her up, well that's exactly what happened when Tegan lifted up Connors head and tried to move in and kiss him with Connor trying to pull back.

Deonna then out of no where had to act fast and threw a spoon at Tegan which caught all three of them by surprise and then Connor was in a literal tug of war match with both girls shouting and pulling at him. All of this was too much for Connor especially in the state that he's in as he snapped on both of them letting them know they ruined his night and he stormed up stairs as both girls were giving each other death stares before going outside.

Later on Deonna made her way inside alone in the house with Connor upstairs and could tell he was upset as he would always have music playing or be watching some form of sports, but nothing, just dimmed LED lights that he had on as Deonna entered the room. Before she could start apologizing and said the word sorry, that instantly triggered him remembering what he did to Liv cold shouldering her when he needed her, so he pulled Deonna on top of him for a quick five minute make out session and then asked her if she could ask Liv to come in and see him and she obliged without any questions, Connor continuing to drink away the night like nothing happened.

Liv must have ran to see him as she was there very quickly after Deonna left, but it was instantly met with silence, that's when Connor looked up at her and her breathtaking blue eyes and slowly tapped beside him on the empty side of the bed.

It was silent for another few minutes until Connor finally decided to speak up.

Connor: I'm sor-

He was cut off by Liv, mind you both very drunk, but with Liv straddling Connor again and basically ripping all of his clothes trying to get them off in the moment Connor couldn't deny her and all her curves. His talk and confession are going to have to wait until after because he was going to teller out all his emotions on Liv, even if he's caught in a weird love four way.