Chapter 18

WARNING: SMUT

Days passed, and the air between myself and Liv hung heavy with tension. They had committed to facing their mistake, but the path to redemption proved more taxing than they had anticipated. The days were filled with difficult conversations and emotional turmoil as they navigated the fallout from their actions.

I had summoned the courage to confront Enzo about their actions. The conversation was tense, emotions running high as accusations and apologies volleyed back and forth. Enzo struggled to come to terms with the reality of the situation, torn between anger and a desire to salvage what remained of their relationship.

Liv, too, found herself in the midst of a storm. Her relationship with Enzo strained under the weight of the recent events. Trust shattered, they grappled with the question of whether their love could withstand the wounds inflicted by my actions.

Despite the chaos, Liv and I continued to support each other through the turmoil. They frequently checked in on each other and talked through their problems with one another,  as they were progressing towards healing themselves from the mistake they did together.

One evening, as the sun dipped below the horizon, casting long shadows across the city, Liv and I decided to meet up and go for a walk along the beach, overlooking the shoreline. The cool breeze carried the weight of their shared experiences, but there was a palpable sense of belonging together between them, almost creating that familiar tension they felt before.

Connor: Liv, I've been doing a lot of soul-searching. I understand the pain I've caused and the fracture I've made in your relationship, not just to Enzo but to you as well. I want you to know that I'm sorry and I will never stop trying to make it up to you. No matter how long it takes.

Liv: Connor, it's been a rough couple days for both of us. And I appreciate how bad you feel and how hard you're trying, but it is my fault just as much as it is yours.. We can't change the past, but we can change the future.

Connor nodded, his gaze fixed on the ocean in front of them as they took a seat to take in the the scenery and sounds.

Connor: Enzo and I are talked about things, but it's a slow process. I have to earn back his trust, and I'm willing to do whatever it takes.

Liv: And I need to figure out if Enzo and I can rebuild what we had. It won't be easy, but I owe it to both of us to try.

As they sat in silence, an awkward but all too familiar tension that was growing between them. The road to repairing relationships is often a long one, with no guarantees, but they were determined, well at least they thought they were,  to navigate it with honesty and integrity.

Days after their close exchange, Liv decided to call Connor.

Liv *on the phone*: Connor, can you come over?

Connor: Sure thing, what's up?

Liv: I just need to talk about something. You know how we recently are hanging out together and all that?

Connor: Yeah, what about it?

Liv: Well, I was wondering if you wanted to come over and talk about some things.

Connor: Okay, I'm free right now?

Liv: Okay, just come on over when you can!

I then set sail towards the address that Liv had sent me.

Liv opened to door and I was met with her bubbly self.

Liv: Hey!! You want to come in?

Connor: Sure thing.