Chapter 13

Connor had spent the next few hours chilling around the house with his dogs by the beach, he was surprised that Liv responded to him or wanted to talk really for that matter, he thought after what he had said to not only Liv but addressing everyone that she would hate him.

Liv on the other hand was jumping out of her seat and running around the house she shared with Ruby and Sarah, she couldn't believe her eyes that Connor had invited her over to his house. Sure she felt bad because she's "dating" Enzo but everyone knows that Enzo sleeps around with other women and does whatever he wants, so it's nice that Liv gets to be free for once.

Liv was panicking thinking of what to wear meanwhile Connor was just chilling at his place with his dogs, texting Chelsea a thank you message when he got unfortunate news.

Connor: Hey Liv, I'm gonna need to reschedule, something came up. I'm sorry.

Liv read that text message and started crying which left Sarah and Ruby confused, and when she explained that Connor called off tonight's hang out, they were also confused because to their knowledge Liv and Enzo were still together.

Liv ran into her room and locked it sobbing into her bed getting her billows soaked as she was crushed. She didn't know exactly why she felt like this, but to her, Connor was different, to her, Connor was special for some odd unforeseen reason.

Back with Connor.

Connor kept replaying the past 20 minutes in his head.

*Connor picks up his phone*

Connor: Hello?

Police Officer: Hello is this Connor Raab?

Connor: Yes, speaking.

Officer: Just to be clear this is the same Connor that is a wrestling Superstar?

Connor: Yes sir, how can i help you?

Officer: Well Connor, kiddo, I have some sad news, you parents were involved in a big crash on the interstate.

Connor: Are you serious? Are they okay?! Where are they?!

Officer: Calm down Connor I know it's a lot to swallow right now but I can't confirm anything because I don't know many details except they both had to be rushed to the hospital.

Connor: Well, where are they? which hospital? which room?

Officer: Connor I don't know if they're in any condition right now, but with your current state and all your documented mental illnesses it's best that you find someone to stay with so that you don't end up doing something dumb again, ok?

Connor: Whatever I will find and visit my parents no matter what I need to see them! They're my everything!

Officer: I understand that Connor but you need to calm down, I will let you know when they're at the hospital but for now just stay calm get a drink and relax.

Connor spent the next few hours panicking and pacing around his house when he decided that he couldn't take it anymore and decided that he would go to the general hospital.

Connor got out his 2019 lamborghini ave gadot and started speeding down the freeway to get to the hospital, not caring about any speed laws or police officers, he was determined to get to his parents.

30 minutes later

Connor made it to the hospital.

Secretary: Hi sir, what can I help you with today?

Connor: WHERE ARE MY PARENTS.

Secretary: Sorry sir who are you.

Connor: It doesn't matter who I am my parents are in this hospital, now where are they.

Secretary: Sir may I please have a last name?

Connor: Raab.

Secretary: Okay right this way.

As the secretary began to lead Connor down which halls to take she starting asking if he worked for WWE because he looked familiar but he cut her off and sprinted down the halls to where the secretary told Connor his parents would be.

Connor finally reached the door but noticed it was closed so he barged in full force not caring if anyone or anything was in the way of the door.

Connor started the doctor and few nurses that were in there as the doctor dropped his clipboard from flinching.

Connor then looked at the end of the room to see his parents both with their eyes barely open, and the doctor and nurses sitting by them just trying to keep them awake, figuring there would be someone coming to visit.

Connor rushed to the joint bed and grabbed his parents hands.

Mother: Connor, darling, no matter what, we were always so proud of you, even when we didn't show it. And we may have been bad parents for giving your two older siblings more attention but we always had the highest hopes for you to change the world some day.

Connor: What do you mean were? Mom there's so much time left! We have so much more to do, so many more family vacations to disney to take part in!

Father: I'm *cough* afraid not son, your mother and I got knocked up pretty hard by that drunk semi truck driver, you made me so happy, following your dreams even though we tried to stop you, your mother and I are going to give you all of our money, pay for the funeral and keep the rest, we want you to take our stocks and shares in all the companies, and we want you to take our beach house in the bahamas. You deserve it.

Connor: But what about Jason and Emily? What do they get?

Mother: Over the last 10 years, you're the only one that made an effort to keep in touch, they both live across the united states, and you're the only one that still stood with us. With that said, sweetie, Connor. We love you so very much, and we will never stop looking over you every step of the way... go make us proud baby boy.

Connor immediately started breaking down as he felt the strength leave his parents hands and their bodies beginning to go numb, Connor sat there holding them, crying, while the doctors and nurses respectfully left the room, as a young 28 year old boy in a mans body, just lost the two most important people in his life