Chapter 7

Continuing from last chapter

One of the two voices: Oh my god Connor!! Awhhh

Connor: Good god what do you want.

????: Oh you're so funny! *whishpers* I want you me after the show or I make your little toy Deonna medically not cleared to compete.

Connor: The fuck did you say about Deonna?

Connor: Why have you become such a bitch recently Dakota?

Dakota: What're you talking about? Do not walk away from me Connor baby!

Connor begins to walk away and begins to almost find his way through the maze and get to catering but he takes a wrong turn down an empty hallway.

????: Hey wait.

Connor: WTF do you want you ruined me.

????: I know I did but please stop walking and just let me say one thing.

Connor stopped and turned to face the mystery girl, it was awkward for a few seconds until they just impulsively making out and couldn't stop as clothes were getting tugged all of a sudden they both stopped and looked into each others eyes.

Connor: What are we doing, t-t-this isn't right i can't be doing this, you took everything from me!

Tegan: Connor please! Please just listen to me.

Connor: Why?! In what shitty upside down tilt-a-whirl planet would i listen to someone who cheated on me... for years!

Tegan: Connor! What I did was a terrible mistake and-

Connor: It was more than just a mistake! You think some sappy typical apology is going to work on me?

While all of this was going on Deonna was watching from a distance until something or someone hit her in the head and all that she could see was black.

Tegan: Maybe this can persuade you baby

Dakota then hits him with a pipe from behind much like she did to Deonna and the two of them took the unconscious two to a private locker room.

Deonna was the first to wake up but she was in handcuffs with Dakotas foot on her back forcing her to stay down, meanwhile Tegan turned on the light and revealed she was slowly taking her ring gear off, just to go sit in the lap of a still unconscious Connor.

Deonna: Dont you dare touch hi-

Deonna got cut off but a forceful stop which forced her head to hit the ground hard as Dakota pulled her hair hard forcing her to look at Tegan make out with Connor and play with his dick

Deonna You Slu-

Her face made even harder contact with the floor and once again ripped up by the hair as she was just praying Connor would wake up... even though he's completely tied to the chair, he'd atleast fight them off.

After about 30 minutes Tegan finished cleaning herself off and licking up anything Connor "gave" Her and walked over as Dakota now went to take her turn.

As Dakota starts undressing she takes some cum from Connor and smacks Deonna in the face and rubs it's all over mocking her.

Tegan: Now you look like the shit wrestler and ring rat we all used to know, stupid bitch.

Tegan then proceeded to spit in the face of Deonna and force her to do unholy things to unholy places, much to Tegans pleasure...
After about 30 more minutes they layed Deonna on her knees head buried in between Connors legs as the two women leave the room as if nothing happened and it didn't reak of sweat

About halfway through NXT, Connor finally woke up and thought she couldn't possibly have done this to him when he blacked out... so he got dressed, showered, then met Triple H in Gorilla to watch the rest of the show.

Hunter: Connor! Nice to see ya son, what do you think of the show so far? Have you got to meet any of our riding talent?

Connor wasn't about to tell Triple H what had happened to him instead he lied and told him he had a great time meeting a bunch of the young talent and top guys in NXT...

The current match going on was Charlotte Flair vs Rhea Ripley for the 100th time, when Connor asked Hunter about repeating the same 2 women over and over again, Vince who was in charge of the women's division of course, chimed in a told him that the people want to see Charlotte win it all.

This disgusted Connor as he knew of how many talented women NXT had on their roster.

Connor: I'll tell you what Mr. McMahon, right here, right now, I choose 10 women to participate in a 10 women over the top rope battle royale and the winner gets a title shot at Takeover: Wargames.

Vince: Ok you have a de-

Connor: I'm not finished. I choose the 10 women right now and in return I won't wait out a month to decide and I will invite Stephanie and Hunter over to my house to hear my decision.

Vince: Well thats outrageous! Do you think I am some sort of fool? Are you mocking me?

Stephanie: Dad, calm down.

Stephanie: Connor, on be half of myself, Hunter, and my father Vince... we accept. Who are the 10 women you had in mind?

Connor: I want to make the announcement to the girls themselves, and not just NXT current women will get a shot, because there are far too many women that never even got a smell of NXT before being pushed to the main roster. With that being said...

Connor has Stephanie and Hunter record it and send it to the WWE women:

Connor: Hello ladies some of you may know me some of you may not... My name is Connor Frost I am your current *shrugs shoulder* RoH World Champion, and I have gotten the pleasure to announce a 10 women battle royale for a shot at Charlottes title at Wargames, the 10 women are...

Connor: Deonna Purrazzo, Chelsea Green, Zelina Vega, Io Shirai, Bayley, Mandy Rose, Becky Lynch, Candice LeRae, Nikki Cross, and last but not least... Liv Morgan.

Connor released the video to all the women and headed to catering for real this time and went to hangout and catch up with all his indy friends, mainly the Undisputed Era as everyone else is on the main roster. Until he heard the same, familiar voices yelling for him.