Chapter 6

/* Hey guys UF here, some of you were probably expecting an Alexa chapter but I wanted to get another chapter for this out after seeing a ton of great responses and I myself enjoyed writing last chapter so I do have some alexa chapters ready but im waiting for a dope cover from someone, hope yall enjoy the chapter*/

3 days later

It's been three days since everyone was over on the Saturday to Sunday celebration where Sunday was the day at the beach. It is now Wednesday which means for all his friends that are under WWE contract there's NXT tonight, which has been definitely taken over as the favourite brand compared to raw and smackdown.

Connor had woken up after another restless night very similar to how the other two previous night have been ever since that phone call Connor had with Hunter he hasn't been able to sleep, eat, workout, or even just relax without the thought of that conversation coming into his head and getting him super worked up...

Maybe Connor wanted to go back to ROH, maybe go back to where it all began NJPW, does he want to go to WWE? Even retiring at such a young age has crossed his mind over the past three days.

Connor still hadn't made up his mind but he ironed out his best suit, polished his ROH world title and headed to the gym to keep his fitness level at peak performance.

Connor spent an extra hour after his two hour workout just running the ropes and working on cardio when he thought about something he can do in the mean time to try and help his decision.

Hunter: This is Hunter speaking.

Connor: What's up Hunter.

Hunter: Well son if I'm going to be honest I'm surprised you called back.

Connor: Why is that Hunter?

Hunter: Just a hunch... y'know?

Connor: Well I haven't made up my mind yet.

Hunter: So you called me to waste my time and tell me that you haven't decided on the day that I told you, you have to decide by?!

Connor: Easy easy, I haven't not decided, I've narrowed it down though.

Hunter: Okay... and?

Connor: I don't want to be screwed over by Vince... so what is the plan for me there.

Hunter: What's going on here. You wont swindle and blackmail me into telling private creative information young man.

Connor: Well I guess AEW is going to enjoy having the current ROH world champ team with Kenny, Matt and Nick, Cody... I could go on and on.

Hunter: You wouldn't.

Connor: I mean there is one thing that could probably keep WWE in the race for me.

Hunter: What's the catch son.

Connor: Let me come backstage at NXT, Smackdown, and Raw for the next 2 weeks of shows. So I get 2 shows per brand to see which brand I like more and if the backstage environment suits my style and after the second Raw show ill come to your office and either sign your lucrative deal or tear the paper in half.

Hunter: You're really pushing buttons son... what if press sees you backstage or fans see you entering the arena?

Connor: Oh don't worry, I like to be fashionably early.

Hunter: See you tonight kid.

Connor: Can't wait.

With the end of the phone call Connor went to the change room to shower and put on normal comfy summer clothes and hopped in his Lamborghini and drove back towards his home.

When Connor got back he texted Deonna that he needed help which tricked her into coming over when really he just wanted a laugh and a good time and when she walked in Connor was stretching what it looked like as Deonna was in a more covering sports bra and leggings since Orlando is so hot. He tossed her a yoga mat as she rolled her eyes as they did yoga together.

About halfway through Deonna was in a downward dog position and he went up behind her and grabbed her ass and pulled into his hips just resting in that position as Deonna let out a soft almost whine because she hates being teased but thought this would be a perfect time to tease back since it was close to the time they had to be at Full Sail.

Deonna wiggle her hips left to right against Connor who was smirking as he thought he knew what was about to happen as Deonna got on her knees and starting massaging him underneath his shorts, after a while she spoke up...

Deonna: You know you always made me and still make me really sore right.

Connor chuckles slightly

Deonna: Well its unfortunate because I cant be sore when I wrestle charlotte tonight for her title so sorry.

Deonna shot up and ran to the bathroom and locked it so Connor couldn't get it as he got blue balled hard. Instead he pretended to lock the doors and head for full sail dressed up now in his suit and with his belt around his waist underneath the suit jacket.

Eventually the games ended and they drove to Full Sail together and then they pulled up all the way into the garage instead of near the entrance so the fans didn't spot Connor.

Connor went directly to the ring and was fairly impressed with everything he has seen and everyone he's met, mainly producers, but meeting HBK Shawn Michaels will always be a highlight to his young career.

Everything was going great until he heard a far too familiar two voices call his name coming to the ring.....

Connor: Oh fuck.

To be continued