Chapter 3

3 weeks later, Wednesday... Pay per view live Saturday night

Ring of Honor: Best in The World was quickly approaching and it conveniently was at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York, so it wasn't too far of a drive from his house in upstate New York.

It was now lonely every time Connor would wake up, its been almost a month but he's still getting used to waking up alone and having no one to care for him, for the last three weeks he had the same schedule, wake up hype the fight with Taven up hit the gym record an episode every Saturday then go home. No Tegan, no one but himself in his empty dark cold house, and that was starting to take a toll on Connor recently.

With three days to go before the big Pay per view Connor has been ignoring every call from RoH about storyline and has received many calls from other companies and promotions but hasn't picked up a call or open a single email. Connors only focus is on beating Taven and leaving RoH with the World Championship, what he does afterwards he's not sure or even worried about he just needs to get revenge on Taven no matter the cost his contract is up Sunday morning so he has nothing to lose.

A/N Pretend Connor is McGregor A/N

This MMA style of workout is what Connor has been doing for weeks now and he finally is feeling ready as he has reached peak fitness and is now only doing hours of cardio any time he's in the gym. When Connor is at home then he spends the majority of time doing yoga and hitting the punching bag that he has downstairs, Connors guilty pleasure has always been Rihanna and Yoga which no one knows about and doesn't plan on telling anyone.

Dinner time, Friday

Connor was coming up from the basement after his boxing and yoga and wanted to make some pancakes and a protein shake, his ritual the night before a wrestling match.

He made some pancakes and his shake and went to get the butter and syrup and when he went to reach for the syrup pot to fill it with syrup he ended up blindly picking the one of a few they have that has Himself and Tegan engraved in it and that brought a tear to his eye.

Connor stood there more minutes, what felt like hours just holding it delicately and with tears beginning to flow out of his eyes, he thought he threw everyone of theirs or more so hers in garbage bags and locked them in the attic, but this one instead of smashing or throw away he went and set it down on his nightstand... something inside Connor was guilting him and he couldn't get Tegan off of his mind even after what she did.

After what Connor had gone through he didn't do any phone calls or interviews with the normal news broadcasts or radio hosts which threw off everyone, and the podcast he does with his good friend in Japan Will Osprey didn't get recorded because they always FaceTime Friday nights with their editor in the call to make any edits to the podcast in case anything slips out that isn't supposed too but he never answered Will which never happened since the Tegan incident.

Will knew something was wrong and went to call Tegan.

Tegan: Hello?

Will: Hey! Teegs! Whats up?

Tegan: Uh not too much mate what're you doing calling this late