Chapter 11

Days Later

Connor despite him being the normal gentleman spent most the week sleeping with Deonna and when he went to workout he would fuck Brandi in the back of his truck. Connor felt bad about this but at the same time he was loving being a single man again and loving out his early 20s he missed out on.

Connor thought about telling Deonna but to be truthful he didn't see a future with her anymore because she fell out of Connors type, she always wanted to stay inside and be all clingy and not be adventurous like she normally was.

Connor has been talking a lot with the WWE girls as word got around about his out of ring performance ;) and they all wanted to see what he was made of, of course his body was in peak shape with him constantly posting gym pictures with his shirt off because if you got it, flaunt it.

He had mostly been talking to WWE superstar Liv Morgan, not just because her flirting but he thought she was gorgeous and he felt that for the first time in a long time, he had genuine conversations and talks with her. It felt like she really listened.

On the other side of the phone Liv was always super happy and loved talking to Connor and was getting tired of Enzo's physical and mental abuse.

Liv was at her photoshoot later in the morning before NXT and in typical WWE women fashion of course it was a bikini shoot, not that Connor or the WWE universe minded as Liv was regarded as one of the best looking women in the company.

Liv was getting cheeky with Connor as she screenshoted and sent him his new contact name which was "ConBaby😜🙈" Which Connor found cute and changed Liv's name to "Daddy G👅" which she found hilarious.

Liv as much as she found it funny really wish she could take Connor out for a night on the town and just get to know him, but she can't until she gets rid of Enzo.

Liv then texted Connor:

Liv: Sup Baybeee😜🙈.

Connor: Not much hot stuff👅.

Liv: Check what I tagged you in on Instagram.

Connor: Maybe I will maybe I wonttt.

Liv: Connorrrrr.

YaOnlyLivOnce: Pre photoshoot 👅

What was eye opening for not only Connor but the rest of the fans on the internet when she didn't tag or mention Enzo instead tagged Connors account right over her tits.

connor1frost: Howdy 🤠.

Liv laughed at Connors response and actually snorted a bit in person, but one other WWE superstar got very jealous and tried to one up Liv to win over Connor.

sashabankswwe: Let me show you what you're missing #mixeddoitbetter my sexy man @connor1frost

Connor was taken back by this and didn't know what to say, sure he thought she was sexy as hell and he definitely wanted in her pants but didn't even realize girls were fighting over him.

connor1frost: Husband?

sashabankswwe: Divorced, I can work it better trust me daddy.

Liv seen what Sasha posted and was fuming with jealousy and anger as Liv had dibbs on Connor to hookup first but she was quickly developing feelings and she wants more than just sex but something real.

All the WWE universe was confused as everyone seemed to be breaking up with their boyfriends or atleast coming for Connor as they were all leaving heart eyes and tongue emojis on his recent picture with was him shirtless and sweaty in the gym playing with his hair. What really drove some of the girls insane was his shorts sagged a bit to see his V-line.

Connor was really taken back and was rethinking his decision of signing with... WWE, he didn't want to cause any backstage drama and didn't want girls fighting over him just to bounce on his length for an hour then dump him to the curve, and with what Tegan and Dakota have been pulling that was making everything worse and worse in his head. so he took to Twitter to vent in a long post.

connor1frost: I am not an object, what I thought would be an easy decision signing with the company of my childhood dreams WWE has made me sick, not because of the company itself but the people within, specifically the women. Fighting and trying to one up each other just for your sexual pleasure is sickening and I have been in this business to know you only want me for my appearance. I will no longer be signing with WWE tonight on NXT and I will be rethinking my decisions and future, I am not an object. I will not stand to be some glorified used trophy in a showcase.

After he said that the internet went into a frenzy. Sasha, Bayley, and others tried texting him saying sorry. But only Livs stood out.

Liv: Connor, it's not like that for me I promise! Please don't go somewhere else I really like you and we haven't even hung out yet.

Connor: I thought you were different..