Chapter 10

Two days after the last chapter

Connor had eventually made it home and has been relaxing for the past few days, his phone has been ringing nonstop from his friends from all over.

Connor wasn't sure what he wanted to do, on one end he really wanted freedom to do whatever and he missed the elite... on the other end WWE has been all he has ever dreamed of since a young age.

Time was ticking and if Connor is being honest with himself, he knows that he is running out of time to make a decision.

Connor woke up in his bed Friday morning having a unusually open and free day to do whatever, he was going to go to the gym like normal after breakfast but after than he had nothing to do at all.

Connor poured his bowl of oats and put a scoop of protein powder in and added a bit of hot milk and began to stir until it was good to eat.

Connor went through all the wrestling world news and just his normal twitter feed liking a bunch of fan art and responding to some basic questions from fans.

It was then that Connor got a text message from Adam that reminded him that they were having a boys night so his schedule wasn't completely free but Connor isn't going to drink much tonight because he has too much on his mind.

Connor then went to get ready when he noticed that he had some new notifications on instagram and twitter both.

On twitter he only had one notification:

YaOnlyLivOnce✅ has followed you!

Then on instagram he had a ton of different notifications:

YaOnlyLivOnce✅, DakotaKai_wwe✅, tripleh✅, itsmebayley✅, sashabankswwe✅

Following up these follows by these WWE personnels, Connor had received some rather interesting direct messages on instagram.

YaOnlyLivOnce: Heyyyoo! Enzo and I (mainly for me) would love to hang out with you some time! Beach?!

DakotaKai_wwe: Hey baby😘💕

itsmebayley: Welcome aboard! Can't wait to see you with your shirt off- I mean in the ring haha typo.😜

sashabankswwe: We are gonna have a lot of fun once you sign with WWE🍆🍑.

Connor was taken back by all the messages he had received from the girls. He then decided to respond to all of them but Dakota... leaving Dakota on read.

(responding to Liv)connor1frost: Well, after recent events maybe a beach day would be nice... just us obviously i don't think either of us want Enzo there...

(responding to Bayley)connor1frost: I meannnnn you in spandexxxx.🍑

(responding to Sasha) connor1frost: Aren't you married?

After sending out his responses to the girls Sasha gets back to him instantly.

sashabankswwe: For you I'm single any time, any day, anywhere, all you gotta do is call😏.

connor1frost: Well you are undeniably sexy, but I don't know if I could shag my attire makers wife.

sashabankswwe: Well from what I've been told you're huuuuge.... I'm gonna divorce him soon anyways then that frees it up for me and you baby 😘.