Ch.9 "Spishar"

Garmadon's mech was getting further. The building the kid was crying under was about to collapse on him. I only had a few seconds to do something. So I left my motorcycle and pushed the boy out of the way.

The bricks fell next to me, almost hitting my head. But luckily, neither I nor the little boy got hurt. Except that my clothes got dusty.

I asked the little boy who was shaking in shock "Are you okay?"

He hardly answered, with tears still running down his face like a waterfall "Yes."

"Where are your parents?"

"Umm.." he looked around then told me "I don't know, I can't find them." More tears came down of his eyes, breaking my heart a little.

"It's okay, don't cry. I'm here and I'm going to help you find them, okay?"

He nodded and said "Okay."

"What's your name?"

"Sam."

"And how old are you, Sam?"

"I'm five."

"Okay," I took off my helmet and made him wear it "Now you won't get hurt. Do you want to come with me on my motorcycle to find your parents?"

"Yes!"

We drove on my motorcycle searching for Sam's parents. He said he doesn't live in this street and doesn't know where his house is.

"Is this street familiar?" I asked.

"No."

"And this one?" I asked after taking a turn.

"No..."

I kept driving until Sam yelled "That's my house!"

I stopped and we got off of my motorcycle. He gave me my helmet and I went to knock on the door. "Hello? I found your kid!"

A crying woman opened the door and Sam hugged her. I wore my helmet and went back to my motorcycle.

"Oh thank god you're okay! Where were you? We were looking for you everywhere!"

"This lady helped me to come here," he pointed at me when I was about to leave.

The woman came to me "Thank you so much for finding my son. We were looking for him everywhere without any luck."

"No problem." I said "I'm in a rush, I have to go now."

~~~

The Green Ninja's mech was flying above me. I was chasing Garmadon to find the ninjas who are also chasing him. Now I found my target. So, bye bye Garmadon. I'm going to chase after Greenie now.

Garmadon's mech threw a spider web trap at the Green Ninja and it wrapped itself around his dragon mech, making it fall to the ground right in front of me.

I pulled over and stared at him. He was struggling to get out of the web, then got something sharp, some sort of blade, but still couldn't cut it.

Garmadon was laughing before he choked on his croissant.

Greenie looked at me. "Umm...can I get a little help over here?"

"Who? Me?" I asked, standing in front of him -I was still wearing my helmet- while he was lying on his back on the ground trapped under his mech and the spider web preventing him from getting out.

"Yes, you. There's no one else around. Can you help me cut this thing?"

"Umm..." I thought about it. I'm supposed to be the villain here. I stood in front of him "Okay, but what do I get if I help you?"