4

The first time Feitan met Janice was when (y/n) had dragged him inside her office to get measurements on his uniform.

He needed a change of look, something that didn't make him look a homeless lunatic running around and following another idiot who couldn't seem to get her thoughts straight. Janice was a touchy woman, she knew what she was doing when her fingers traveled across his chest, reminding him not to move too much because then the measurements would be wrong. She smelled like how a bakery would smell like in the crispy cold morning. It was a nice smell, it reminded him of home- when he used to have a home.

"Well Mr. Portor I'll be asking the question that every lady officer has been wanting to ask," she began with a smirk, handing him a tie that he would have to get used to wearing.

"And that is?"

"Are you single." (Y/n) said as she walked past them but not as a question and more of a statement. She already knew what Janice was going to ask, it was something that she had been begging to know about ever since she saw his mugshot. "Is what she was going to ask."

He glanced at her and then back at Janice, taking a step back. "I am but I'm already interested in someone." He said before following (y/n).

"Wait? Really?!" She sighed, feeling all hope disappear from her body.

He stared at her reflection in the mirror in front of him, watching her every movement when she trimmed his black hair. He told her not too short or not too long in which she surprisingly understood. She would occasionally meet eyes with his and out of sheer embarrassment he would quickly look down at his fingers, trying to avoid the thought on the back of his head of how her breasts brushed against his back every time she had to move to reach a strand that was bugging her.

"I think an undercut would look nice on him." Janice recommended as she ironed his uniform and then carelessly tossing it onto the desk nearby. She plopped down on the couch, opening another bag of chips she had managed to snatch from the cafeteria.

"Undercuts aren't allowed, you know the rules."

"Just a suggestion." She muttered, getting back up from her seat and walking over to the two. She leaned down to look over at Feitan, "About what you said earlier, does that mean you're married?"

"I'm not."

"Then who's the lucky lady?"

"I was kidding."

Janice frowned disappointedly, she shrugged the thought off walking out of the room once she realized that she had finished her bag of chips, leaving the two alone in her office.

"Is she your sister?" He broke the silence.

"Friend but you can call it that too."

He only nodded, going silent once again as he patiently waited for her to be done except she suddenly stopped and gave him a suspicious look.

"Why? Are you interested in her?"

"Of course not. Why would you even say that?"

"Just making sure. She's single." She cooed, giving him an actual smile this time.

"I don't care."

"Well, she could be your type."

"She's not my type."

"What's your type then? You never know, she might be the lucky gal to make your life less miserable than it is."

He only rolled his eyes, ignoring her question.

"What's your ideal woman?"

"You." He wanted to say just because he was curious of how she would react until he remembered that she was with someone. The idiot who was cutting his hair was in a relationship and it looked serious.

sinful little thing // feitan portorजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें