Chapter Twenty Four

Blair POV.
•••

   I'm pissed. I know I said the whole, I'll get over it thing, but it turns out I won't. We are at the party, it's been two hours since I made that stupid promise. And I'm pissed, at myself, at Grayson, at the damn world.

   Why is life so unfair? I could of liked any guy, one emotionally available. But I don't. The more I've been drinking, the more pissed I've been getting. Alcohol won't break my heart at least.

   "Blair, you're still drinking?" I don't need to look to know who that voice belongs to.

   "One drink Grayson, I've had one drink since I've been here," I lied.

   "Didn't think you were a liar. I take that back, I know you're a liar. Just didn't expect you to lie to me."

   "Oh bite me."

   "Just tell me where" he smirks and I roll my eyes.

   "Not like you'd do it even if I did."

   "This is what? Like your fifth drink?"

   "So you're stalking me now?"

   "I can't help it, you sure know how to catch the attention of a whole room"

   "I hope you choke on your own dick"

   "Why would I do that, when I much rather have you choking on it" That son of a mother fuck...ing great women.

   "In your dreams"

   "Don't act like it's not in yours either" he smirked "I like drunk Blair, she's feisty." I don't get him. He knows I like him, yet he says all this stuff. Noah was wrong, him knowing wouldn't make him stop, and I don't know if I was either relieved or upset about that. Relieved that nothing has to change between us, or upset that it makes me feel like there's hope.

   "Feisty?"

   "Yea, you put on a whole show. It's entertaining."

   "You want me to put on a show?"

   "Yes" was his simple reply.

   "Then I show you will get" I said lowering the cup from my mouth and handing it to him. "Hold this."

   I make my way to the dance floor, knowing his eyes were on me the whole time. I grab onto a nice looking boy. "Do you have a girlfriend?" I asked. He gave me an eager shake of the head, signaling me no.

   Perfect. I grab his hands and put them on my waist. Then I turned my body pressing myself against him. I start to move my hips, looking up to see a very curious Grayson. I then begin to sway my hips.

   Grayson's curious face turned to one of distaste when the guy behind me starts to kiss my neck. I turned my body, now facing the guy I was dancing with. "You know, I'm going to get in big trouble" he smirked down at me.

   "And why's that?" I smiled.

   "You're hearts girl" he said.

   "I'm not, and even if I was, you're still dancing with me"

   "I know you're trying to get him jealous, and me being a kind guy, I'm more than happy to help."

   "What a saint you are."

   "Wanna make him really jealous?"

   "Sure" I say, he quickly dips his head down and starts to kiss me. Our kiss lasted for only a few seconds before we were pulled away.

   I am quickly thrown over someone's shoulder. "Common princess" said Carter.

   "Carter what the hell, let me down" I yell. We are walking outside towards a car. There are a few wolf whistles. "Carter! Everyone can see up my dress!" I feel a jacket being thrown over my bottom.