Chapter 10

I hope you like this — long chapter ahead.

• • •

Kashish struggled against the iron strong hold.

His words — "Damn, you smell sweet!"  — sent a chill of fear down her spine. She felt breathing fanning her neck. She whimpered against the palm. 

The man's hold got tighter. Kashish stopped trying to fight back. Almost immediately, she was pushed to the ground. She let out a groan as her knees hurt. She turned herself around, her hand taking the support of the floor. 

Her heart froze as she finally laid her eyes on the face of her tormentor."Naman!" She gasped.

He smirked, and before she could even blink, he was over her. His hands pinned both her hands back to the floor. "You're so fucking brainless, Shukla!"

She scowled trying to push him off her, but succeeded not a bit. He straddled her. The rough contact of their bodies made her feel sick. 

"What are you doing?" She muttered, terrified realizing that he was way more physically strong than she had judged by his physique.

"REALLY!" He chuckled. "Once a dumbfuck, always a dumbfuck I guess. But look at how beautiful you've turned out to be." He said, leaning forward, his face aligning with hers. Kashish immediately turned her face away, the closeness was causing bile to churn in her gut.

"You love to be a hurdle on people's ways, don't you? Even back in school, you were the complain box." He held onto her head, roughly grasping her hair. "You deserve a punishment."

"Get off me, Naman." She screamed.

"Not anytime soon, baby." He sneered, his gaze roving across her chest in a lecherous manner. Kashish had never felt so helpless. She was trying to think of a way to get rid of him. She didn't catch him pull a piece of cloth looking something like a short scarf, out from his back pocket. He leaned forward and began tying her hands together.

Kashish strived her best to get rid off his hold on her hands. Her legs attempted to move to turn over him. However, her efforts met no success as he sat on her, pushing down her thighs, restraining her movements. 

"Feisty! I think I am going to love this. I always enjoy it rough." He chuckled, causing Kashish to tremble in fear. Her hands were tied by the scarf. Tears made it to her eyes. 

"Don't do this, please," she begged, giving up on her struggle. Tears blurred her vision. She prayed someone would come to her rescue. But Virat was held in restrains too. She prayed for the lord to rescue her from this peril.

"Good, beg!" He ordered, his one hand held up her hands while the other pushed down the sleeve of her shoulder roughly. "Since the night of the reunion, I have been wanting to do this," he muttered, his mouth going down on her shoulder.

Kashish squeezed her eyes shut, trying her best to move away. Her hands trying to overpower his hand that held them against the floor, but failing miserably. Her feet kicking in full force. 

He sat up, looking at her with a smirk. 

She met his eyes. This time she wasn't begging him for mercy but glaring at him. She had to distract him, she had to buy time to think of a way out. "You killed Ishaan, didn't you?"

He smiled, a rather chilling smile. "Yes, shot him dead. BALM. He deserved it. By the way, he banged you that night, didn't he? Bastard, couldn't keep it to his pants. Well," his lusty gaze analyzed her, "can't blame him. But sweetheart, what's so special about that betraying bastard that you let him take you so easily?"