CHAPTER-3: The "hate" at first sight

"To wear...not to wear...to wear...not to wear..to wear..." the thought of wearing that beautiful yet uncomfortable dress and attending her best friends' party or of not stepping out of her comfort zone and breaking her only friends' heart - that was the decision that Sam had to make...that too all by herself!

It was definitely a tough call. So she sat down on her bed with her hands holding her head, not knowing what to do. Finally, she thought of going and started getting dressed. She was not as tough on the inside as she pretended to be, she too had thought of making Anna feel special in her very own way - she had stayed up all night, creating a piece of art for Anna from bits and parts of broken, coloured tiles - all of it, bound together by their friendship.She got dressed, held Annas' gift in one hand, a tiny matching purse in another and got ready to go. 

She entered the huge room in her own house which she herself was unaware of until Anna made plans for  throwing a party over there. She saw a huge crowd dancing, eating and enjoying themselves..so much, that she found it hard to get through it to reach Annabell, who was standing right across, in the other corner of the room, entertaining a few guests. She took a deep breath and decided to walk straight over to Anna. She started walking when suddenly she got pushed by somebody, or maybe tossed like a ping pong ball across the room by the guests.

Sam was a loner. She wasn't really fond of crowds...so she hurriedly ran out of that room, before she could get pushed or shoved any further. She quickly came out to the swimming pool area, but that turned out to be a mistake. Who knew that she would have been nudged by someone, and would have tripped and fallen into her own swimming pool? She didn't, and so did anyone else. But that happened. She was really angry. "Angry" would have been an understatement for her present state of mind.

She could have played the role of "The Incredible Hulk" in its female version at that moment perfectly - as "you wouldn't like her when she's angry"

She came out of the swimming pool all wet...and angry...and went straight to kill the first person she saw...and standing in front of her was a man.