CHAPTER-11: Bestfriends

"So, you just bailed out of your fashion week tour to check on me? Are you insane Anna?" roared Sam, taking small sips of her latte.

"What did you expect me to do? Sit back and watch you scratch your eyes out because you can't sleep at night?" asked Anna, rather annoyed.

"I am old enough to take care of myself. Besides, my personal life is none of your business!" scorned Sam.

"Yeah! I've seen how wonderfully well you handle yourself Samantha! Who else does your personal life comprise of besides me?" said Anna, full of sarcasm.

She threw herself on the sofa where Sam was already sitting, causing her chocolaty latte to spill on both of them. The girls burst into laughter and didn't even remember anything about their fight once they got talking. It was amazing how well the two of them got along. They were like sisters who could not live without eating each others' ears out by talking about nonsensical things like how Anna felt that Sam's dog Fudgy was a zombie from Mars, or how Sam though that Anna herself was an alien from an unknown planet called 'Glambition', where girls would play dress up and talk about their hair, or their nails and other stupid stuff! But they accepted each other as they were and none of them were going to give up on the other during a rough patch. And the sleepover was part of Anna's plan to investigate on what was actually going on with Sam.

"So, this sleepover that you've thought of, does it allow entry to tomboys?" joked Sam.

"Common Sammy! It'll be loads of fun! Trust me, there are going to be a bunch of our friends, all of them will be girls of course, so you don't need to be worried about Alex for now." said Anna, assuming that she just saw a smile cross Sam's face as soon she took his name.

"And by what you just said, I'm guessing that the sleepover will be at my place! Why is it so that everything that you host has to be at my place? So that I spend the rest of the month cleaning all the party trash?"

"Common Sam! Don't be such a sleepover crasher! Besides, I've already told them about the venue. So, now you just sit back and relax and let me do all the planning. Ok honey?" said Anna, calmly.

"I wasn't planning on helping you with this anyway!" said Sam angrily, heading towards the coffee machine to get another latte.