CHAPTER-4: The "Deadly Confrontation"

She saw him...and all she could think of was to go for the kill. "How dare he come to a party at my house and push me into my own swimming pool! I'm gonna kill him!!" she was fuming and fretting....she felt like walking straight towards him and punching him in the face! And so she started walking towards him with all the bad intentions...when suddenly..she saw Annabell approach her.

Anna looked worried as Sam herself didn't look so good...all that anger had turned her face into a bright red tomato. The last thing that Sam could remember was Anna holding her by the shoulder....and then...she blacked out.

"Sam! Sam! Wake up honey!" those were the last words that she heard, before waking up in a hospital.

"Sammy? You okay honey?" she heard Annabell whisper into her ear. But she couldn't make out if it was a dream of not...maybe because she had been heavily sedated by the doctors. She could heard some unknown voices.

"Annabell. it's gonna be okay. Samantha's gonna be just fine." she heard a soothing male voice while she could also hear Anna weep in the background.

"Thanks a lot for helping us out Alex. When I saw Sam faint, I didn't really know what to do...as she has always been the strong and supportive one. If you wouldn't have called for an ambulance right away...I don't think I would have ever been able to forgive myself for what would have happened to Sam. There isn't any way in which I will ever be able to repay this debt that you have put on me by helping us out. I am truly indebted to you Alex..you're such a buddy!"

Sam heard Anna speak in a grateful tone. "Wow! So nice guys also do exist!! I have got to meet this Alex guy! Plus, he has such a foreign accent...I think he's Spanish...or maybe Swedish...or German..or maybe..." she thought in her sleep.

Days and days...and days of sleep didn't seem enough for Sam. She went into a trans or something...but she won't remember that after she wakes up from her sleep. She felt like she was feeding on sleep...and that nothing was more delicious...or more important for her.

But the question was - will she wake up to see the day again? All that Annabell could do was cry..or weep. The doctors said that she was in a critical condition as when she tripped into the swimming pool, she hit her head very hard. All their relatives were called by Alex and made aware of her critical condition.

The million dollar question now was - WILL SHE WAKE UP AGAIN? EVER??