Truth on the bus

Sighing, Harry stepped onto the bus. He had been waiting for half an hour in a disgusting bus stop since the nice one didn't have a bus that went anywhere near Privet Drive. 

He was happy to see that there were not many people on the bus, just two old men chatting away to each other, only stopping momentarily to acknowledge Harry's existance before going back to their conversation.

The famed boy-who-lived plonked down at the very back and rested his head on the window, ready for the long bus ride. He decided to take this time to think about his earlier questions since he had plenty of time to waste.

First things first, Dumbledore, the headmaster of the most highly defended place in Britain. The school is supposed to be impenetrable, yet that clearly is a lie.

First there was the Dark Lord, the most dangerous being alive, being in the school without any suspicion by simply being on the back of a teacher's head.
Then there was the fact that there was a BASILISK in the school and the 'leader of the light', whom had been a professor there since the early 1910s, had no idea.
Or the Acromantula that were just sitting in the forest, the dark forest surrounding a school containing eleven year olds.
Or the fact that Sirius Black was able to get in easily and even with dementors, could go around as he pleased.

On the topic of his godfather, Harry recalled his past. The headmaster had known Sirius since he was eleven, he saw how the marauders were around each other, how much Sirius clearly cared for his friends. Heck, Dumbledore turned up at Godrick's Hollow and saw Sirius before sending him off to find Pettigrew.

Harry had to hold back a gasp. Dumbledore KNEW! He knew that Sirius was innocent. The old bat was Chief Warlock of the Wizengamot, he had practically sent Black to Azkaban on his own. He let an innocent man rot in the worst prison on Earth, letting an innocent man have his sole sucked out of his body for eleven years.

Harry didn't even think about his last year, how Dumbledore let a death eater in. A death eater who murdered a high up of the ministry. How Albus had practically been responsible for Cedric's death as well as the resurrection of Voldemort.

He had been the dumbass to look after Tom 'I am Lord Voldemort' Riddle. How did the 'greatest wizard since Merlin' not see the signs and stop him before the whole murderous rampage thing.

Starting to question everything, Harry thought about his entire life. Why had he been sent to magic hating muggles that had been abusing him and treating him like a house-elf? He decided to look into his family at some point, surely there was some other relative he could have been sent to, even a sixth cousin twice removed would be enough for him.

Then came his induction into the wizarding world, why did he send the grounds-keeper? I mean the man is not even allowed to use magic after Aragog was thought to have been the creature in the chamber.

Then came the thoughts he didn't want. His friends. The Wealey's are a pure-blood family, it doesn't matter if they are shunned by the others, that is what they are. If they know all this and literally had already done the whole platform 9 and 3/4 trip for Bill, Charlie, Percy, Gred and Forge, then why did Molly yell outloud (around non magical people) about the platform, hogwarts and muggles.

She had clearly not been abiding by the whole secrecy shindig. Harry figured that she had been doing that by design, she must have been trying to get the golden boy (who was purposefully not taught about magic) to see her as his first friend, get in with him early to set some ground rules.

With the children, there were mostly no problems. He had never met Bill or Charlie, however he had briefly known Percy. He honestly didn't know what to think of him, sure he was a bit of a... prick, but he couldn't help but have some respect for his rigidity. He went off on his own to pursue his dream job, he definitely knew what he wanted. All three of them did.