Reclaiming a family

Harry blinked his eyes open, needing to close them again as the bright lights above him caused his tired eyes to become irritated. He sighed in relief when he eventually moved a bit and found that he wasn't in pain anymore. Not even the slightest ache or numbness.

He did, however, notice a strange tickling sensation he felt on his neck. He was fully awake now, jumping off the hospital bed he was laying down on. Harry quickly turned to look back at where he just was, only to be hit in the face by a lot of hair. He swiftly pushed the hair out of his face, realising that it was in fact his, he knew this because the hair swirled back around his head when pushed away.

Seeing this change, he frantically looked around until he caught sight of the mirror in the corner of the large stone room. Rushing to it, Harry disregarded the cold feeling he recieved from his feet hitting the stone floor. He skidded to a halt in front of the large reflective mirror, only to be shocked at the reflection.

Staring back at him was not the scrawny, malnourished boy with messy hair; instead he was met with the image of a young girl staring back at him.

The girl had very little resemblance to the boy he once was, no longer was the spitting image of James Potter with Lily's eyes. Instead he saw a beautiful young woman who had many traits similar to Sirius'. Harry assumed that this was due to his real mother's shared heritage to his adoptive godfather.

The girl still had black hair, only it was much longer and less unruly. Her hair reached down to her shoulder blades, cascading in beautiful waves down her shoulders with blonde highlights making it seem shinier. The true shine were her eyes, what once were emerald green, were now the exact colour of the killing curse, the same light she saw hit Cedric. Her eyes seemed deadly, like the curse itself was held within them.

Her face was beautiful, even she had to admit it, despite never having self confidence in the last fifteen years of her life. She was the definition of perfection in her own eyes, as a boy she had been handsome but now she was something else entirely. The same was true with her body, she had curves in all the right places, and her slightly shorter height suited her body brilliantly, this was Guineverre Narcissa Black. 

Simply put, she was what a boy like Harry Potter, someone who had many admirers, had imagined as his dream girl. Maybe it was a little weird for Guineverre to imagine herself dating her old self, but it didn't really matter. Hadrian James Potter was gone, and Guineverre was her to stay.

Guineverre looked over herself, confirming that she was indeed absolutely stunning, way more than Harry was, and she turned to the door. Her clothes were the same as the ones she had been wearing before she blacked out, so obviously they were a bit big for her new height.

She walked to the large wooden door and knocked loudly. Shuffling was heard on the other side, only for the doors to open two seconds later, revealing Ragnok,  another goblin and a man with bright red hair.

"Good evening Lady Potter-Gryffindor-Peverell-Emrys, you have been unconcious for the past three hours. Might I say, considering the sheer amount of effects on you, it is miraculous you are awake, especially to this degree, before the full day mark." Ragnok said with a toothy grin, one that looked intimidating although she doubted it was meant to have such an effect.

Guineverre looked at the two other goblins before returning her gaze to Ragnok. "Thank you Ragnok, and please do not call me that title, it sounds too long. I do not wish to be known as a Potter for that would gather too much attention, as with Gryffindor, and we won't even speak about Emrys. So I believe that Lady Peverell will be ideal, if you must ever refer to me by a title, let it be that." She smiled warmly at the goblin. He returned the smile and nodded.