Restoration of house Black

Sirius Orion Black was bored, well and truly bored. He was sitting through yet another Order meeting taking place in his childhood home. Grimmauld place was a dark, gloomy, and uncomfortable building for the man, he had many bad memories of it.

It was odd when Sirius thought back on it, as a young child he was an energetic, amicable boy, he knew that. But when it came to his childhood memories, he just could not remember anything. 

When he tried to remember his past before Hogwarts, all he could recall were rough feelings, feelings of sadness, fear, all sorts of negative feelings towards his family. 

Pushing the thoughts out of his head, the last son of the house of Black focussed back on the order meeting. Albus Dumbledore, the leader of the light, was at that time discussing his plans for Harry. The old coot was talking about his plans for Harry, it angered Sirius to no end that Dumbledore refused to tell the boy anything, saying that it would only 'stress him more'. 

Sirius was just about ready to get up and leave when Kreacher appeared with a loud crack. Albus promptly stopped speaking and all of the room's occupants turned to the old house elf. The elf's master's focus, however, was on the single letter he was holding in his grubby little hands.

Taking the letter from Kreature, Black was surprised to see the Gringotts seal on it. Opening it carefully, Sirius made sure no one else was able to read its contents.

To Mr Sirius Orion Black

Mr Black, you have been officially summoned to Gringotts bank for a high security matter. Please come to the bank immediately, there shall be a goblin waiting for your arrival in the apparation room. 

This matter is highly confidential and you must not allow any others to accompany you to this meeting.

May your enemies cower at your feet,

Ragnok, chief goblin at Gringotts bank.

Almost instantly, Sirius was standing up and heading to the disapparation room. Only to be stopped by one Molly Weasley blocking the door way, her face clearly showing her want of an explanation as to why he whishes to leave.

However, Sirius was not standing down and glared at her, he was not going to disobey the goblins for anything. Seeing this Albus decided to be the one to speak. "Sirius, my dear boy, what has you in such a rush. Is everything alright?" The old man's eyes were twinkling in their grandfatherly way.

The animagus turned to the headmaster and replied, "It is Albus, however I have been summoned to Gringotts on urgent buisness and, as I am sure you know, it is unwise to disobey the goblins." 

Dumbledore frowned minutely, so minutely that no one saw the change in expression. "I believe that you should head out then Sirius. However, I suggest that you take someone with you, for protection of course, you may be innocent but the wizarding world still considers you guilty and on the run. May I suggest myself, or perhaps Molly."

Mrs Weasley stood up straighter, attempting to seem more imposing, more of a threat. This attempt went unoticed by Sirius who was looking at his cousin (once removed), who was holding a letter that looked a lot like the one he had in his hands. Putting these two facts together, Sirius concluded that whatever they were summoned for, it was something to do with the Black family that they were both technically part of.

Exchanging a look with the young metamorphmagus, Sirius turned back to Albus and gave him a mock defeated look. "I believe you are right headmaster. Although, I think that Tonks would be the best suited to accompany me. Her abilities would allow her to blend in and a disguise would mean that should anything happen and I am caught, she would not be a target from the ministry for harbouring a fugitive. This would also not bring any attention to the Order."