Heirs of the originals

Guineverre was flabbergasted. She had only found out about her true heritage a few hours ago and now her real aunt (Petunia was a pathetic excuse for a relative) had a plan that could return her mother to her.

As Narcissa briefly explained her idea, the occupants of the room all listened attentively. Bill Weasley was working away at a counter curse book that he had retrieved, he flicked through the book hoping to find a spell that could gift Bellatrix her sanity back.

It took thirty minutes of research before he had found the solution, it was a fairly unknown spell, in fact Bill was told that the ministry had attempted to hide the spell's existance after the first fall of Voldemort. Ragnok told the cursebreaker that Fudge's reasoning was that if any Death Eaters were to break out of Azkaban then all of the punishment could be reversed. This was of course a lie because the spell in question, 'Restituo sanitatem reducamus', could only reverse an insanity curse, not the insanity caused by torture or other manual means.

Ragnok himself listened intently to the Malfoy matriach's plan, he had also paid attention to her recount of Dumbledore's actions. Needless to say, he was not impressed, in fact he was livid. The headmaster had not only put the Lord of a most Ancient and Noble house at risk many times, but he had also kept the true identity of said Lord from him. He had essentially comitted line fraud by refusing Guineverre her Ladyships.

With the plan finalised, Narcissa ran through it one last time. "So we are all in agreement, I shall return to Malfoy Manor and 'suggest' to my husband that Voldemort should break the Death Eaters out of Azkaban. We shall then offer a few of the more trusted ones residence in the manor. This will give me the opportunity to get Bellatrix and bring her here via the portkey. Upon doing so, the goblins will render her immobile long enough for Mr Weasley to return her sanity."

Everyone nodded at the summary and Bill left to set up the room that Narcissa would portkey to. Narcissa gave Guineverre a quick hug and kissed her niece on her scarless forehead. 

As the Black sister apparated away, Guineverre turned to Ragnok with an expression that was similar to Sirius' serious face. "Master Goblin if I may, there are a few tasks we must complete immediately." Ragnok hid his surprise at the complete change in the girl and nodded. "Firstly, I am going to retrieve five people and bring them here, I will need inheritance tests for them as well. May I go get them now?"

Ragnok once again nodded and started looking through his desk draws to retrieve the inheritance tests ready for the four people Guineverre would bring. The girl swiftly left the office and the bank, wandering the streets of Diagon Alley, trying to find a specific pair. 

It took a little while but eventually she spotted the two of them in Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlor. Walking in, she made her way over to their table, watching as Neville sat back and watched in joyful amusement as Luna excitedly told him about a recent find that she had made, she was calling it the 'Makpakka' since she found it collecting rocks by a beach (and because the character from the muggle show was amazing). Putting this aside, she cleared her throat to gain their attention.

The two tensed and immediately stopped what they were doing, the boy looking to her first. Once he broke from his trance, Neville looked questioningly at the girl infront of him, she seemed somewhat familiar, but he couldn't put a name to the face. 

Guineverre internally groaned when she remembered that the two of them only knew her as Harry and would not remember Guineverre Narcissa Black. However, she then turned to her little sister, her magical charge. The young girl was looking past her eyes, as if gazing into her very soul. Used to it, Guineverre held no reaction and just let it happen.

It took Luna a few seconds before her eyes grew wide and Guineverre couldn't help but smirk. The blonde jumped from her seat and threw her arms around her magical guardian and yelled "Big sister". Guineverre wrapped her arms around the smaller witch and squeezed, happy that she recognised her. "Why hello my little moon." Came Guineverre's response.