Seven

"Whatcha making?" Chris asked putting his hands around my waist. "Lunch. Tomato soup and grilled cheese." I answered. "Mmm. Sounds great." He leaned down and started kissing my neck. "I meant to ask where's the dogs?" I wondered. "They're with Scott. He came in town a couple of days ago. And i wouldn't leave the house. So Scott took them and left me to think. Besides he missed Dodger and he hasn't met Tessie yet." He said and continued. 

The doorbell went off and Chris groaned. "Ugh. Can i just leave it?" He asked. "No. I never changed my mailing address it's probably some makeup. I don't want it left there." I told him. He groaned again and let me go. Well i wished it was some makeup. 

"Where's Jordan!" I heard Mateo yell and a bang against the wall. I shut off the stove burners and jogged over. "What the fuck are you doing?!" I asked. In front of me was Mateo grabbing Chris's shirt collar pushing him up against the wall. Ryder, Lily, and Amelia were standing in front of the door. 

"What are you doing here?" Mateo asked letting go of Chris and walking over to me. "Afternoon to you too, Mateo. Living room." I pointed. I went upstairs and put on a pair of shorts and everyone was in the living room waiting quietly. Mateo moved over making room for me to sit down but i walked over to Chris sitting on his lap. 

"What happened?" Ryder asked calmly. "First, how did you know i was here?" I asked. "I found the box on your bed. Saw the note and figured you come here." Mateo answered. 

"Okay. Well, you're right. I read the note and opened the other envelope. After seeing what was inside i left in the middle of the night. I came here and Chris explained everything." "Wait. What was in the envelope?" Lily asked. "This." I just held up my hand showing the ring. 

"I was talking and meeting with Minka because i got in my own head thinking whatever ring i picked wouldn't be enough. Or how i asked wouldn't be perfect. So i called someone i knew for a long time that Jordan hasn't talked to. And i wasn't going to ask Scarjo because she would start acting different. When Jordan left a week ago i was going to Minka's. But that was because we found the ring i thought she would like and now was planning how to pop the question. Scott told me that i should finish it and tell her everything in person or not. Even though it was really hard thinking about it after... i still did it. I was going to do a dinner and give her the photos. Then say what comes to mind and ask." Chris explained the rest. 

"So you're getting married?" Mateo asked. "Yeah." I smiled. "Damn it! Now i owe Dylan 50 bucks." Mateo put his head back and groaned. "Why?" I asked. "Because we had a bet of who would ask first. Chris or Seb. And Dylan didn't even put his money on his own lover." Mateo said and we laughed. 

After talking for a little they went home leaving me and Chris alone. 

"Now you know who we have to tell." I told him while laying on the couch. "Who?" He asked continuing leaving kisses down my bare back. "Dylan, Seb, your family, Scar, and your fans." I answered. "And how would you suppose we do that?" He questioned. "I have the best idea. And it involves playing a slight trick and getting dressed up." I smiled thinking about what i think would be a great idea. 

"Plan it out and I'll do anything for you. Now either roll over and take the shorts off or stay like this and take the shorts off and get on hands and knees." He said and i giggled. "Which would you like?" I questioned trying to sound innocent. "Well..." He trailed off put his hands on my hips. He pulled me on my knees and pulled my shorts down. "... i like this way." He said and i could hear the smirk in his voice before he used his fingers to spread my lips. 

And well... let's say it started on the couch and ended tangled together barely covered by the sheets. 

Short chapter but be ready for their future. Because it'll hit you before you know it.
I also wanted to tell you I have to go out of town for a week and a half and i most likely won't post on here. But we'll be driving a lot so i might get one done.