Twenty-Two

"Jo are you almost ready?!" Chris yelled to me. "Chill. I just need to put on my jewelry." I opened the bathroom door. I had my jewelry on a tray on top of our dresser with a small mirror too. Seeing Chris sitting on the bed, bent over putting on his shoes i walk out going over looking through seeing what i want.

"Holy..." Chris trailed off. I just smirked to myself knowing he finally looked up.

"Nope

"Nope. We're not going anywhere." Chris said and walked over and smacked my ass. "We all agreed we'd not go to the club for Sebastian and Lily. But the deal was that we still dress up nice." I said and put my earrings in.

"They said nice. Casual. Not make Chris share for the night." He said and i just laughed as i turned around. I looked at his outfit and he looked great.

"But it's valentine's day

"But it's valentine's day. You don't want me to dress sexy for you?" I asked and put my hands on his abs. Letting my hands slowly move up his chest.

"Yes. Very much so. But this is also our first valentine's day together. I thought we were going to do something?" Chris asked and moved my hands to the back of his neck bringing our bodies closer.

"You could've said no to this. I know you are romantic and like to do nice things. I'm perfectly fine with whatever you want to do. Should i call the boys and tell them we're not going to come?" I asked.