Twenty-Seven

Here's some hot smut for yall. 😘

Warnings: Dom! Jordan, Sub! Chris, and bondage.

I don't think Chris has ever been this horny. Now thinking back, me and Chris have never been to a club. We've been to bars together, but not clubs. Chris had also asked me to invest in more skirts. 

We danced for awhile and maybe forgot about other people being around and Chris being very well known. Yeah i grinded on my man. And we both enjoyed it, fuck it. 

"It's my birthday and the only thing i want is to get you home. I'm hard as fuck." I laughed and leaned on his shoulder. "Well then, let's go. Because i still have my presents and while you were gone yesterday... i went shopping." I whispered in his ear. "Go. Go. Take this and please close the tab and i'll get the car." He gave me his card and hurried out of the booth. 

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

I didn't even try to get out of the car as Chris raced out of his seat and over to my side. "Come on i'm hard as a rock and you look absolutely gorgeous." He held his hand out for me. "Your like a four year old wanting to go the the park." I smiled at Chris and turned to face him. "I love you so much but Jordan I've never wanted you more right now." He moved my legs so they were on either side of his waist and picked me up. 

I laughed as Chris was practically running to the bedroom, because the dogs were following behind us barking like there was a party. Chris quickly closed the door with his foot after us. If not we'd have two dogs in the bed.

"God I don't know what to do with you. There's too many ideas running through my head." Chris told me as I'm pushed up against the wall looking a little up at him. "Well, I have the first gift I need to give to you so. We have option one, two, or three. Take your choice." I smirked.

"Oh God I have no idea." Chdis groaned his head falling to my shoulder. "How about this. Red, black, or blue?" "Let's stick with the theme tonight. Black." He kisses the side of my neck. "Good choice I'll save the others." I slipped away and into the bathroom.

I fixed my hair and changed into a bright red lipstick that I tried that won't move

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I fixed my hair and changed into a bright red lipstick that I tried that won't move. So I won't look like I blew the kool-aid man, just Chris.

"Close your eyes!" I yelled out to Chris. "Come on, Baby! I need to see you." He whined. "You won't be disappointed, I promise. I just want to try something." "Okay!" He yelled back.

Opening the door I saw Chris sitting on the bed with only his boxers on. Man is he HARD. Walking out I straddled his lap and his hands found my hips. "Keep your eyes closed." I whispered in his ear.
Slowly I pushed Chris down so he was laying on his back. "Can you side up the bed til you head is on the pillows?" He nodded. Moving up together I leaned down to kiss him. But I kept my eyes open. You wanna know why? Handcuffs.

Chris let me move his hands but didn't break the kiss and open his eyes until he heard the clicking on the metal. "What the hell?" He looked up at me. "You got to have your fun. Now it's my turn." He looked down and immediately groaned but didn't take his eyes off my body. "Just don't spank me." I laughed a little. As I sat up on my knees I smiled down at him.

The Rough, Sadness, And The Light At The End Of The Tunnelजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें