Twenty-Six

Okay so I decided to skip a year for his movies. So, Lightyear and Grey Man premieres will happen before the wedding. Also I have going through Fashion Nova recently and found some great dresses I want to use. And if you're wondering why I use Fashion Nova for the outfits/dresses is because they use plus size models and I love how they have lots of different styles. If you know about another website that uses plus size models and has cute clothes please let me know.

Also remember we are a year behind. So right now for this chapter it's Chris's 40th birthday so it's 2021.

It's been a few months since Chris lost his dad. It was rough going for a few weeks but Chris promised he'd ask for help when he needed it. For my birthday he said we need to get away from everything and just be together and I agreed. Especially with what the new year brought.

So we went to Sea Side again. We brought the dogs and relaxed. It was really nice to see Ms. William again. She's such a sweet old lady and was excited to see us again. But that week and a half was exactly what we needed to come back together.

Now we're in LA again for the premiere of Lightyear, not only that it's Chris's birthday. It's not how we wanted to spend his birthday but at least we got the morning and a bit of mid day together. 

"This looks good right? It seems really simple

"This looks good right? It seems really simple." I stood up from putting my heels on. "You look amazing, Jo. We can look simple together. Because with everything coming up between Lightyear and The Gray Man i'm not going over the top with many different suits. The only suit i care about this year is the suit i wear on our wedding day." Chris smiled. "Alright Mr. Cheesy let's get going before we're late." 

After going through the normal pictures we waited for Carly, Scott, and the kids to get here since they had ran into some traffic and there was an issue with security that Sam had to take care of. Chris was pulled away while i said hi to everyone. 

"Jordan!" Stella yelled and ran over to me. She had to move around some people but when she came over i picked her up. "You need to stop growing up. I feel like every time i see you you grow bigger and bigger." I kissed her cheek. "That's because i have to grow up." She giggled and everyone else came over. 

I was talking a bit with Carly and Scott when i heard Chris yell my name. Looking over he was still doing his interview but was waving me over. "I'll be right back." When i stood my Chris's side his arm immediately moved around my waist. "Hi! It's nice to meet you." I shook the reporters hand. "So i had a question for Chris and everyone wants to know your opinion. We got the mustache and we got the beard what's your favorite?" He asked and i gave a blank stare to Chris. 

"Letting you know now you won't get another question because i have comments. First, i prefer this go around with the mustache because the hair matched the stache. I actually didn't know Chris was doing the mustache for Gray Man. He left for a run through and meeting the cast. And came home with shorter hair and the mustache. And all he had to say was surprise. Second, you can't make me choose. Actually i do have an answer. Long hair, Ari Levinson version of Chris Evans. People didn't know this but he brought it back for a bit. So I guess I'll say beard." Chris nodded and he finished out the interview. I couldn't walk away because Chris started rubbing circles on my hips so I knew to stay there for his anxiety.