Seventeen

THE MOVIE WAS AMAZING! I had my elbows on my knees the entire time. I was super confused at the beginning but it made sense in the end and I love how they did it. The ending broke my fucking heart and i'm definitely not excited to see how they play it out. But i know it will be good. 

Scarlett and Colin went home a little after premiere wanting to get home to Cosmo and me and Chris had to leave right after too. Getting in the car we set up to take us to Jimmy's studio our change of clothes were sitting in the passengers seat. 

Once we got to the studio they showed us to a room where we could change and get ourselves ready for the show. Chris quickly changed into his clothes before i could change. (Change Chris's pants to just regular black slacks.) 

"Can't we just skip this and i can ravish you back at the hotel room?" Chris asked slowly running his hands down my sides, getting lower to my thighs

"Can't we just skip this and i can ravish you back at the hotel room?" Chris asked slowly running his hands down my sides, getting lower to my thighs. "No. You haven't done an interview like this in a while. Plus, Jimmy really wanted us to come on. And i'm way too excited for this." I smiled wiping off the bright red lipstick from my last look. 

"Fine. But i hope you know that's what happening when we get back." He kissed my shoulder running his hand over my bare thigh. "I figured. I mean you get to see me in two beautiful dresses tonight and, i was only in a bridesmaid dress before i was giving you a blowjob in a closet at a church." I smirked and started putting on my nude lipstick. 

"Well then, i guess that means you're in for a treat tonight." He smirked and kissed my cheek before pulling away. "I can't wait." I smiled and set the tube down. I turned around to face him and placed my hands on his waist. 

"You look beautiful, Darling. Both of the lovely dresses you have worn." He moved some hair off of my face before setting his hands on my hips. "Thank you. And you look dashing." I smiled at him. Leaning up he softly placed his lips on mine. 

We shared short little kisses before we were interrupted by the door opening. We pulled away from each other and looked to she a woman standing there with a clipboard and a headset on. "I'm so sorry. I forgot to knock." She turned her head. 

"Oh, you're fine. Please if you wouldn't have come through, we probably wouldn't have been able to do the interview." Chris joked and i slapped his chest. "He's kidding. But yes if you need us now we are ready." I smiled at her. She chuckled a bit and told us to follow her. 

We followed her through the set passing people at computers and running around. It's funny to see what we don't on the other side of the screen. She took us to get us mic-ed up and fully ready. 

We stood by the curtain entrance in between where Jimmy's desk is and where the Roots are. Steve Higgins introduced the show then Jimmy. Jimmy waved to us before the curtains opened and he walked out doing his hey's he says to start the show off. 

"Welcome everybody!" He yelled and they cheered more. Once it died down he continued talking. "Tonight we have something very special for you. Sadly our stars for tonight have gotten sick so we have something just a bit different going on tonight." Chris put his hands on my shoulders and started giving me a bit of a massage trying to help calm me. 

"Everybody please help me in welcoming Chris Evans and his new fiancée Jordan Hart!" He clapped and i walked out with Chris following behind. I smiled and waved to everyone a little before making my way up the steps to Jimmy. We hugged before i took a seat closest to Jimmy's desk. Chris hugged Jimmy and took a seat next to me. 

"It is nice to finally meet you Jordan." Jimmy said sitting down. "It is nice to meet you too, Jimmy." I smiled at him. 

"For everyone who hasn't heard this is Jordan the woman who finally trapped the human dorito down." I just laughed as Chris put his head down. "True. That is what i'm known for." I nodded and we all laughed again. 

"That is true but Jordan is also a singer in a band and a makeup artist on Instagram and Tiktok. She has made some awesome makeup looks. Something i could never even imagine to do." Jimmy said and a few of my looks were shown. 

(EVERY OUNCE of credit goes to Miss Nikkietutorials. I love her so much. She's so beautiful.) 

"And i think for each of those looks i was sitting in her room talking as she worked

"And i think for each of those looks i was sitting in her room talking as she worked." Chris said and rested his hand on my thigh. "Really?" Jimmy's eyebrows went up. "Yeah. Most of the time i get home from a meeting or something and if she's not in the house i'll go to her makeup room. She'll be in there with like half of the look done." I just smiled and looked back at Jimmy. 

"Tonight we want to get to know Jordan more, see how your relationship is, and see what's coming up for Chris in the future. Right after this quick break." Jimmy smiled into the camera and it stopped rolling. 

There will be a part two to this coming out soon. But after i got to this spot i was up to a thousand words and there is a lot i want to write. So that will be out soon.