Twenty-Three

"God I love you." Chris said between our kisses. We didn't even make it to the door until we started making out.

Making our way through the door, down the hall, and running up the stairs. Here we are still not taking our lips off each other. Chris stripped of his shirt and shoes. And me only missing my shoes.

"Why are you still fully dressed?" He asked and started bunching up the fabric of my dress. "Because I have a surprise for you." I told him pulling away and pushing him on the bed. Quickly i walked away into the bathroom before he grab me.

After locking the door I made my way to the closet. As fast as I could I stripped from my dress and hung it back up, and took off my panties. Opening my underwear drawer I pulled out a matching set I bought for tonight.

After fixing a bit of my hair I unlocked the door. Opening it a little I saw Chris still laying on the bed, but now he was facing the bathroom door. Once he heard the door he looked up and saw me.

"Fuck

"Fuck." Chris groaned and put his head back. Walking over I leaned over a bit and put my hands on his chest. "Happy Valentines Day, my love." I smirked at him. Moving further down I pressed my lips against his warm skin in the middle of his chest. "God it's gonna be a good night." Chris sighed in pleasure.

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿
(I'm not in the right mind to write smut. Sorry guys)  

"You're gonna have to do that many more times in the future, Baby." Chris told me while kissing my back.

"That can be arranged

"That can be arranged. As long as I get a back rub." I smirked. "Yes, Ma'am." Chris straddled my thighs and put his hands on my shoulders. Chris started to massage my shoulders while i just laid there. 

"Hey, Baby." Chris said and i mumbled a yes for him to continue. "I want to do a Valentines Day part two tomorrow. I have already taken the day off from ASP meetings. I want a romantic day with you since i wasn't able to get off today." Chris told me. 

"That sounds perfect, Bubs. I was just gonna hang out with Dodger and Tessie tomorrow and clean. But that can wait. It sounds like a perfect day." I turned around so i was now on my back with Chris still over me. 

Chris's hands moved to my waist and leaned down to rest his head on mine. We didn't say anything because we didn't need to. That's the best feeling to finding your soulmate. You don't need to always say something. 

Chris pecked my lips, cheek, and forehead before getting off me. He walked into the closet and after a few minutes walked out in boxers. In his hand was one of his shirts and a pair of my women's boxers. 

After he helped me changed we laid back in bed facing each other. Chris's hand was resting on my hip lazily drawing circles with the pad of his thumb. 

"Hey, Jordan." Chris grabbing my attention from falling asleep. "Yes, Christopher?" I questioned. "You're not gonna leave me again, are you?" He asked. Moving my hand to the side of his face i shook my head. 

"No. I don't think i could ever leave you again. One, i physically don't think i could live a fulfilling happy life without you in it. Two, I've never felt this way about anyone before and i don't want it to end. And three, that day you came to the house on Thanksgiving. When i saw your face, my heart broke more. I never want to see that look on your face again." 

Chris didn't say anything else besides shift closer to me and he rested his head on my chest. Wrapping his arms around my waist he closed his eyes. I brought my hand to his hair and just messed with it wanting him to get some sleep. 

There's another reason why i hate anxiety. One thing could happen, and you'll worry and try to prevent it from happening. And while trying to stop it from happening, you could accidentally push it to happen quicker. 

Chris would have to pull some unbelievably stupid and heartbreaking move for me to leave him. Other than that i only want him. 

Shorter chapter tonight. Sorry, guys. But i haven't posted in a while and i wanted to post something for my account.