- 29 -

I stood in front of Sam, he sat at his desk. "You need to learn to follow instructions without question." He said without lifting his head from his work.
I stayed silent.

"Quackity comes here daily. When he arrives, which could be any time he is a busy man, I want you to leave the premises until he is gone." Sam finally looked up to meet my gaze.

"And I want you to stay away from the main cell, you no longer have permission to be there-"

I cut Sam off. "What do you mean? Why?" Sam just glared at me.
"- if you caught where you are not permitted there will be serious consequences." He finished.

I stood in disbelief. Motherfucker. "You've grown quite attached to him lately, why is that?" Sam leaned forward in his chair.

"I just want someone to talk to when I finish my rounds." I wasn't telling him the real reason he'd fire me on the spot.
If he knew he was my father he probably wouldn't let me near the prison.

"Well, I can get Bad or Ant to do rounds with you so you won't be lonely."

"What?! No!"

"Why not? You said you were lonely."

"Let's just say I'm not on good terms with any of them."

"It can be a bonding experience. You guys can get back on good terms."
I let out a heavy sigh, I shouldn't have said anything...

"He'll be working with you tomorrow." He wrote down a few things then stood up from his desk. "You can go home now." I nodded and left. Tommy was waiting outside.

"Well, What happened?" He asked leaning against the wall.

"I'm not allowed near his cell if Quackity arrives I have to leave and one of the guards will accompany me all the time." I flopped down onto the long grass, Tommy copied.

Tommy sighed. "Remember the simpler times?" I looked over at him slightly confused. "Y'know when we would lay on the roof of the camaravan and look at the clouds, and in the evenings Wil and everyone else would come up and play the guitar and we'd all sing."

I giggled. "Yeah, those times. I wish we could go back to that." We lay in comfortable silence for a while.

-.-

"Y/n?"

"Yeah?"

"You're all I have left..."

I sat up, concerned.
"What do you mean?"

"Well, Tubbo's too busy with Ranboo, he didn't even ask if I wanted to live in his country. Wilbur... He's not the Wilbur he once was, he's a lunatic. And we'll I've never really had anyone else..." Tommy sat up but avoided eye contact.

"Please...don't leave me, like everyone else..."

I pulled him into a hug. "I won't."

"Promise?" His voice shook.

I want to promise him but I know I can't keep it. I am going to end up betraying him, he'll probably never forgive me afterwards. What am I supposed to do?

"I promise." He hugged me tighter. "Thank you" he whimpered into my shoulder. Fuck...

-.-.-.-.-

We walked down the prime path towards the hotels. Tubbo and Michael we're stood outside. We got within a few feet of them and Michael was first to notice. He let out a squeal of delight.

He was about to run over but Tubbo had picked him up. He glared at me then let his expression soften as he looked at Tommy. He walked away in the direction of Snowchester.

Michael whined and made grabby hands. Eventually, he gave up and rested his head on Tubbo's shoulder.

"What's his problem?" Tommy asked quite annoyed.

I sighed. "I had an argument with him about a week ago. He said he didn't want me near him or Michael."

"About what? Must have been serious if he's willing to avoid you."

"It was about Dream..." I walked away leaving Tommy standing for a minute. He jogged to catch up to me.

"I could talk to him about it."

"Nah, don't bother. Wanna stay at my house tonight, I could use the company."

Tommy agreed and we strolled. Quackity passed us and he shot me a scowl as he passed, damn everyone's pissed off with me.

-.-

"You wanna bake something? I have ingredients." I asked. Tommy lay upside down on the couch.

"I can't bake." He sat up and stared at me. "No one ever thought you to bake?" He shook his head. "Ok well I'll teach you, it's not too hard." He smiled as he jumped off the couch and ran over to me. I handed him an apron.

"I don't need this, this is for pussies" he threw it back into my face and laughed. "It'll keep your clothes clean, idiot." He reluctantly put it on.

"Thank you now wash your hands." I turned around and he was still struggling to tie the apron. "Do you want he-"

"No, I can do it myself, I'm a grown man." He scoffed lightly. I shrugged and continued to set up. I looked over at him and he stood cross-armed. "If you want help you can ask, I'm not going to laugh at you. Well, maybe a little bit but I won't tell anyone." He finally allowed me to help him.

"Okay, what first?"
_____________________

880 words

Sorry for the short chapter I'm tired
:]