- 35 -

1k reads!!!! Thank you :]
______________________

"You never told me the Balde was in prison?!" Tommy spoke loudly as he walked up to me.

"Huh? Oh, well I didn't think you'd care much of it." He sat on the fence beside me. "Is this all you do? Sit and watch sunsets." I laughed. "It brings a few memories from my childhood." There was a brief silence.

"Techno is like a brother to me... Or at least he was... Then I betrayed him. I looked up to him. He was always there for me. That's the best thing about him, he's loyal and will protect those he loves... He has good morals that guy." It was sweet to hear Tommy talk about him like that.

"Sam's really lost his shit, hasn't he?" I uttered.

"That fuckin prison has changed him." His British accent was thick. Whenever Tommy got anger his accent got thicker.

"He shouldn't be running a prison. Look at the people who have died, been injured or trapped. And it's his fault." But I'm right Sam isn't fit to run a prison.

"All we need him to do is to keep Dream in there."

"I'm not even sure he can do that."

"What does that mean?"

"Look at him, he's lost it. He won't be able to keep Dream in there for much longer."

There was silence again. Tommy sat lost in thought for a second.

"Do you want him out of the prison?" He asked.

I already knew my answer. I sat staring at the sky for a moment longer. "I don't know..." I said looking at him. He didn't seem happy with my answer but he didn't question anything more.

"I'm going to Las Nevadas, you wanna tag along?" He hopped off the fence.

"Nah, I'm good." Tommy shrugged and started walking in the direction of Nevadas.

5 days, 13 hours and 36 minutes.

If I'm being honest, I'm scared. There are so many things that could go wrong. And if it does we're all at risk. I've noted a few changes about myself. I'm constantly on edge and I wear armour 24/7. I've become a light sleeper but I also find myself wandering around at night. I used to be afraid to be outside after sundown. I feel weird but I finally feel safe. I feel like myself in a way. I've also been having more dreams and flashbacks. I don't mind, it's comforting. I've turned slightly bitter towards Wilbur. Not because he's changed but the fact he made me believe that my dad was the villain and that he wanted nothing more than to hurt me. In reality, it was the complete opposite.
I see it now.

I sighed as I stood up. I should try to get some sleep. I turned and began walking up the small hill. Before a reached the top I saw a small girl standing in a strawberry dress. She looked so elegant.
Her hair matched her dress it was short and pink. Wait... Niki?

"Niki?!" I called out surprised to see her. I haven't seen her in months. I ran towards the short girl and pulled her into a hug once I got close enough.

"It's so good to see you. What have you been up to?" She asked grinning from ear to ear.

"Too much... How are you, it's been forever!" We both laughed. "We need to catch up, also your dress is gorgeous."

"Thank you, I made it myself." She blushed at the compliment.

I haven't seen Niki since she and Fundy left L'manburg. She was like a sister to me. She joined L'manburg when she was 13, I was the same age. From the moment we locked eyes we become inseparable. We fought wars together for god's sake.