- 32 -

It's been 2 weeks. I still haven't spoken to him, I haven't spoken to anyone for that matter. I've been inside almost every day. Are you going through with it?

"I should really go outside," I spoke aloud to myself as I rested my head in my hands. 'I should sleep too' I thought.
"Yeah, you should." I jumped as someone spoke behind me. I closed the book and spun my chair. Quackity leaned on the door frame.

"How did you-"

"I have my ways, don't worry about it."

"I am worried about it. Why are-"

"Whatcha working on." He strolled over to the desk. He put his hand down to grab the book I tugged it away from him. He looked at me suspiciously.

"It's confidential." I stood taking it with me. He rolled his eyes and began flipping through some papers. Nothing too important was on them but I still didn't want him looking through them.

I took the pages out of his hands and placed them back on the table. "You're keen on invading my privacy today, aren't you?"

He ignored me and scanned over the books on the shelves. What was he looking for? Does he know about my plan?

"Y'know if you spoke to me I could help you find whatever you're looking for." He turned around to face me and holy shit was he intimidating.

"Dream told me something pretty interesting, it was a short while ago now but I thought I'd ask you either way."

He pulled what looked like a small piece of paper out of his pocket. "I found this in one of his pockets." He smirked as he handed it to me. It was a photo of me. I was about 10 and wearing an oversized L'manburg uniform. I remember it, it was Wilbur's, me Tommy and Tubbo snuck into his room and I put on his uniform.

We held plastic swords and jumped around saying 'independent L'manburg'
Wil came in and found us. He grabbed his camera and took photos of us. He must have given it to Dream.
June 21st 2012. Wow 9 years ago... Then I noticed writing on the back.

She's taken a liking to our uniform, I'm pretty sure she'll start a revolution one day. She's definitely your girl, she has your attitude. Come visit again soon...
~Wilbur

I smiled. So they weren't always enemies, that's good to know. "Why do you have this?" I asked

He shrugged. "It looked interesting."
There had to be something else to it.

"I'll give it back to him." I said placing it on my desk.

"Why?"

"It's his, isn't it?"

"Yeah, but-"

"And right now that's all he has of me."

He stared down at me. I avoided his gaze and look back to the picture on my desk.

"I don't get why you care for him. You realise everything he has done, how many people he has hurt the lives he's taken and ruined. He started wars he blew up your home! And you still stand by him."

I stared at him blankly. He scrunched up his nose. "You're just like him aren't you..."

"Maybe I am. Like Father like daughter." I laughed.

There was silence. Quackity broke it by cackling. "If you're as crazy as him maybe I should lock you up with him."

"Maybe you should it wouldn't be a bad idea."

He looked at me like I was crazy and to be honest I am. He walked towards the door. "Watch yourself Y/n. You're putting yourself in a dangerous situation." And with that, he left.

It's not safe to have all these plans and books laying around. I'll move them to the basement.

I gathered maps, documents, books and whatever else was important. The door to the basement was well hidden. It's in the kitchen yet no one has noticed. I went down carefully with the items in my hands. The walls were made of Blackstone. Totems, weapons, shields, maps and a pinboard decorated the walls.

In the middle of the floor stood Dreams armour. George gave it to me shortly after he got it from Tubbo. His weapons and shield were also with it. I walked past and places everything in my arms into a chest. I hung up the blueprint and some sticky notes.

Trying to find backup if something goes wrong would be the hard part. The only good options right now are George, Wilbur, maybe Punz that's if I pay him, Ponk he seems to like Dream and Technoblade he still owes him.

George would be willing to help, the only problem is he's not the best fighter but he makes a good distraction.
Wilbur might help he's a crazy son of a bitch. They seem like the best option so far.

Oh boy, will people hate me. They will all be livid. Everyone will be after us and there's no way we could fight them all.

If we mess up I will end up dead and Dream will be thrown back into prison or maybe they'll kill him too...

I'll talk to dream tomorrow...

___________________

858 words