- 33 -

Art by sen on twt. I am slightly drunk while writing. Please excuse any mistakes

I stood outside the cell. "Dream," I called. "Look Dream we have a visitor!"
Someone gasped from the other side of the lava. Techno?

"Y/n! Oh my gosh, you need to get us out of here." Dream pleaded.

"Umm... Why is Techno still here?"

"Well Sam put me in here now Dream and I are roommates!" Techno didn't seem too bothered in fact he seemed quite happy.

"Pleeeeeease, I can't stay here any longer." For a serial killer and mass manipulator, he cries like a baby.

"Oh, you're here to get us out?"

"Change of plan, you will have to wait a bit longer."

"I dunno why Dream complains so much, it's not too bad in here, I quite like it."

I could hear Dream groaning out of frustration. Shit. How am I supposed to get two of them out? This fucks up my original plan...

"Lighten up Dream, you aren't completely screwed. More screwed than me cause I have Phil and 300 dogs"

Phil... Holy shit that's a good idea I could ask him to help. Techno is his best friend they're rarely seen apart.

"Y/n, what's taking so long?" Sam came over the radio.

"Sorry, I'll be back in 5," I answered. "I have to get back to Sam." I turned to leave.

"Y/n, please, just open the cell we can find our way out."

"No. Not now. I'll see you later."
I left before I could listen to his crying.

.-.-.

When I got to the front desk Quackity was there. "You can leave early," Sam said standing up and opening the doors for Quackity.

"Why is he here?" I scoffed.

"Don't ask questions-" Sam started but Quackity quickly interrupted

"No, no, it's fine. I'm simply here to talk business with Sam. Now be a good girl and run home." He sneered. I wanted to punch him for the way he spoke to me. I'm not a child but everyone treats me like one.

I clenched my fists and breathed a deep sigh. Just walk away... He looked me up and down. "Go on then." Oh god, do I wanna much him. I turned on my heel and left. He would have deserved to be punch.

Just find Philza. He'll help.

When I got outside it was pouring rain. Great just what I needed before I head to a snow biome. I walked in the heavy rain not bothering to run, I was already drenched. I kept walking until I saw someone was lying on the ground. It was Wilbur?

Shit. Is he hurt?

I hurried over to him. "Will!? Are you okay?!" He laughed and sat up.

"I'm fine, I just haven't seen or felt rain in years." He sighed. "Lay with me."

I did as he asked and it was pretty relaxing. It's been months since I've done something like this. I miss it.

"You work at the prison, right?" He looked over at me.

"Yeah, why?"

"I need to pay Dream a visit and thank him it's the least I can do."

"I actually need to talk to you about Dream, I'll tell you in detail later. He revived so you could break him out of-"

"And I'll do that. I owe him. You're not going to stop it..."

"I wasn't going to. I had a plan to help."

"Had?"

"Yeah well turns out there's more than one person in that cells."

"Wait what? Who?"

"Technoblade, that's why I'm going to Phil, he can help. You should come with me, we're gonna need help." I stood up and held my hand out. He took it and we both walked in the rain, soaked to the skin.

-.-.-.-

Wilbur knocked loudly on the wooden door. I was trembling with the cold. Why did we travel while soaked? We're idiots.

Phil opened the door and was surprised to see us. He looked us up and down. "What the hell are you doing out here soaking wet, you'll freeze." He stepped back and let us in. His house was warm it felt good to be out of the freezing air.

He threw two towels at him. Wilbur caught both of them. He waved the towel around making it difficult to grab. He smiled while I struggled. "Will, I'm freezing, give it!" I complained. Phil popped his head out from the doorway. "Give her the towel before she becomes hypothermic." He told Wilbur off.

Will threw the towel over my head. I can see where Tommy gets his immaturity from. I dried off my hair and clothes as best I could. Phil sat us down at the kitchen table.

"What brought you too here?" He asked.

"It's about Techno." The colour drained from his face and he let out a shaky breath.

"He's okay, I think. He's alive but he needs help and I can't do it by myself." 

Phil sighed with relief. "So he's stuck in the prison?"

I nodded. "Yeah. Sam's lost his shit, he's torturing Dream every day and he's doing some other sketchy shit with Quackity." Wilbur's face turned sour when I mentioned Quackity.

"So... What's the plan?" Phil asked

"I don't exactly have one but I have blueprints of the prison and guards routine, I work there so getting people in shouldn't be too hard."

Phil nodded. "What do we do about Dream?"

Wilbur and I both looked at each other. "I'll take care of it." Will spoke.

"We're breaking Dream out too?"

"I mean why not?"

"I don't have a problem with it." Phil hummed.

"I have some stuff already gathered if you guys wanna come by my place later we can go through it in detail." They both agreed. I'd meet them at my house tomorrow.

I and Wilbur left after that. It had stopped raining thank goodness. The walk home was mostly silent.

"Why are you breaking them out? Are you trying to prove something?" I stayed silent and I didn't meet his stare either.

"I know everyone's looked down on you cause you're a girl but you don't have to break a criminal out of prison, I'm not going to stop you, just know you don't have to prove anything to anyone, okay?" He pulled me into a side hug and left shortly after.

I'm not doing this to prove anything...

Or am I?

_________________

1073 words
Also, the bee duo met up and I'm super happy 😊