- 34 -

"It's simple enough. You get us in, unlock the cell, give them armour and weapons then we get out." Phil explained.

"Yep. Because there's no forced entry or exit the alarm shouldn't go off unless someone raises it." I answered

"If anything goes wrong me and Phil will be right there. Don't worry about us just get out and stay hidden until we come for you."

I nodded understanding the plan like we haven't gone through it 10 times already. "Also that armour is for you." I pointed to a spare set of netherite armour on a stand behind him. He simply glanced at it. "Eh, no thanks. I don't wear armour." He shrugged.

"I'm not letting you in without it. One slash of a sword and you're dead." Then I realised what I had said. Wilbur just laughed, Phil averted his eyes. "That hit a nerve... I'm sorry." I rubbed the back of my neck and looked to the ground.

Nice job dumbass.

Wilbur let out a sigh. "I'll wear the stupid armour, but not for long."

"Thank you."

He walked over to the armour and took it off the stand. He proceeded to put the armour. It was extremely strange to see Wilbur in armour. He turned around with a sigh. "I fucking hate this." Phil walked over to adjust the armour so it would fit him better and it would make it more comfortable for him.

"How the fuck do you guys wear this shit 24/7. It's so uncomfortable." He complained more as he tugged on the armour.

"Will stop pulling it! I'm trying to fix it so it fits you more comfortably."

"Aw look a Wilby in his wittle armour." 🥺 I teased. He looked like he wanted to kill me. Phil chuckled I teased him. Once the armour was adjusted to fit him correctly he took it off.

"I'm going home." He said quite sternly.

"Oh, your not actually mad, right?" I asked. He shook his head. "I'm going for a smoke." He pulled out a cigarette at and a lighter.

"Don't smoke in here go outside." He glared at me. "I don't want my house to reek of cigarettes." He rolled his eyes and walked up the stairs to go outside.

"So what day are we planning to attack it's the only thing we haven't agreed on." Phil turned to me. I never thought that...

I took a second to think. "July 16th? And it's a Friday sooo we can party afterwards." I joked.

Phil smiled. "The 16th sounds good. So me and Wilbur will show up after 9 pm Sam should be gone right?"

"Yeah, I doubt anyone else will show up, no one usually does. I'll disable the cams if everything goes well they shouldn't know who or how."

Phil nodded "We can use one of the ender chests in the prison. They might have something useful in it."

"Techno left his armour and weapons in one of the lockers we can get it for him, it'll make getting out easier."

"You have access to those?"

"Well... no, it's easy to pry open."

Wilbur walked back downstairs still smoking. "Wil-" I started but was cut off when he blew a cloud of smoke into my face.

I stood back and coughed. "What- the fuck..." I choked.

"Chill out." He laughed

"I don't want you-"

"You're about to break 2 people out of prison, and you're worried about smoke from a cigarette?" He sneered.

I yanked the cig from his hands and put it out on the ground. He didn't say anything, he just watched. "You can smoke just don't blow it into my face."

-.-.-

Phil and Wilbur left about an hour ago. We have 7 days and 22 hours to prepare. I don't know if I'm ready. Then Tommy popped up into my mind.

What would he think of me? I can imagine the look on his face when he finds out that u was the one to set Dream free.

I'm the only person he fully trusts and I'm about to go and fuck it up. He'll get over it...

Stop thinking about everyone else focus on you...

What would everyone else think? Holy shit what would they do? They'll kill me that's for sure. I needed to do this. I've always worked alongside him. He's helped me a lot it's about time I do the same. It's only fair.

This whole thing is messing me up. I'm just overthinking this. Right...

Good lord. This is going to kill me and in more ways than one. I looked out the window. The sky was filled with millions of stars.

^*^*^

"Hey! Look at that Y/n, it's a shooting star." I stared up in awe. "Isn't it pretty?" He whispered.

He held me in his arms as he leaned against the L'manburg walls. We climbed on top of them so we could get a good view.

I giggled. "What are you giggling at?" He asked cheerfully. "I'm just happy! I like being with you, but Wilbur said I can't. He told me you were dangerous, but I know your not." I looked up at his mask glowing in the moonlight. He opened his mouth to say something.

"Y/n!? Y/n where are you?!" Wilbur was shouting frantically. Dream stood up. "I need to get back now. Go back to Wilbur, stay safe." He kissed the top of my head before hopping off the wall and running into the woods out of sight.

"Y/N!" Wilbur cried out.

"I'm up here!" I waved my hand so he would see me. As soon as he spotted me he sprinted to the ladder.

"What the hell are you doing up here!" He demanded pulling me into a hug. His stern voice frightened me and I began to cry.

"I'm sorry..." I sobbed.

"Shh... It's okay, I'm sorry I yelled at you. I was scared you got lost. It's not safe to be out here by yourself. Someone from the Dream SMP could hurt you. I don't want that..." He picked me up and I clung to him like a baby koala. I could see Dreams mask in the trees. I waved as Wilbur started to walk towards the ladder. I saw him wave back and I smiled.

^*^*^

_________________

1057 words

I just bought Tubbo merch :)