Chapter 11

Presentations

Tanjiro's pov
"Well, looks like I'll start! My name is Rengoku Kyojuro! I'm the flame Hashira!"

From his breath he seems to be the closest to mine, from his name, he seems to want to protect others, ew even Akaza would agree, you shouldn't protect the weak. Kyojuro means giant tree, a tree is gentle and protect by giving lots of energy to the plants around, and if it's giant it will be easier to protect the weak because he as immense potential. He would be a strong demon, but would have too much humanity. Ok, next one.

"Nice to flamboyantly meet you! I'm Uzui Tengen! The sound Hashira! Im also the god of flamboyance!"

Wow, never seen someone so... so dense? Egocentric? Anyway, moving on! I heard of him by Daki and Gyutaro. He is suspicious of were they are 'living', they want to kill him, but they will be discovered and it means trouble.

"Hello~, my name is Shinobu Kocho, and I am the insect Hashira~!"

She seems to be trouble, she gives me the creeps. He don't like her fake smile, Douma does the same things to anyone but the upper moons. Her arms are too thin too have enough strength to kill strong demons. I think she uses poisons as a weapon to kill, only need to stab to kill, but don't be cocky, Douma's blood demon art resembles poison and father's blood too. I don't like her one bit.

"H-Hello! My name is M-Mitsuri Kanjori! M-my breath is l-love breathing!"

She said while blushing hard, is she sick? Or embarrassed? She seems really innocent, she might be easy to manipulate, but I feel the cold glare of the tree guy from me staring at her. She looks away still while blushing.

"Good morning, my name is Muichiro Tokito, and I am the mist Hashira."

He said while looking at the sky, he has dull eyes, I think I heard some rumours about him saying that he became a pillar only two months after picking up a sword. And from his last name, he is a relative of Kokushibo. A long one, they probably don't even have the same blood in their veins but still, I should tell this to him. He has great potential and talent, sadly he is still a human, well... like me haha!

"Good morning child, I am Gyomei Himejima. And I and also the stone pillar. Nice to meet you."

This one is definitely the strongest demon Hunter I have ever seen, from the looks of it he is blind, but still! His muscles are so big, but also thin, that just means that they's a lot. I feel like he can see through my soul, like he knows is someone lies in front of him, I'll have to be really careful with him.

"Obanai Iguro, serpent Hashira."

Well, that was a short introduction, he doesn't trust me that's for sure. How about I use that to my advantage. He has a crush on Mitsuri, obviously, I think I'm going to tease him a bit, others might think we are bonding cause some people bond this way, and later on I'm going to kill Mitsuri in front of him while he can't move an inch, can't wait.

"Sanemi Shinazugawa, wind pillar."

Wow, the originality isn't even here, like c'me on J get ghat you both hate me but be a bit more professional and don't show it, be civilized. He hates me and is very suspicious of me, he keeps staring at me, like searching me. I'll make sure to avoid him in the future.

"Water Hashira, Giyuu Tomioka."

Welp, talk about emotionless and listless. He's also the one who saw Nezuko for the first time. I don't think he talks a lot, when the master said that I met "Muzan" in person he didn't say anything, he was shocked but didn't say anything.

"Great everyone said their name and breath! Now, would you please answer our questions on Muzan?" Said the insect Hashira.

"Why yes of course, umm. I was in a city after my first mission, I killed a demon that separated himself in three. Anyway after that I went to a city that was close by, I went to a ramen stand to eat, since it was the night Nezuko was out. Before I even took my first bite I smelled him, I rushed towards the sent and I saw his back. I put my hand on his shoulder and when he turns to me, he had a child in his arms and a woman by his side, he was trying to blend with society with a child!"

God their reactions are priceless, they are all mad, haha.

"He looked at me  and his wife asks him if he knows me. He answers that I was probably mistaken, and whispers 'you don't want to do this here' while still looking at me, he scratched the neck of a man who was just passing by and he transformed into a demon. Muzan used this as a distraction to disappear into the crowd. This man jumped on the lady he was with and I jumped on him to stop him from attacking anyone. The police arrived and tried to stop me, but something came out of nowhere and pushed everyone away from me. Two demons came to help me. They took the demon and the lady told me that she wanted to talk to me. I went back to Nezuko and the boy came to get me. He used his blood demon art to hide their house, she talk that she could make a demon back to a human, so she asked for both my blood but also Nezuko's blood, I killed because she was really suspicious and then left. My crow guided my towards a wisteria house, I stayed for two days, left for the spider-like mountain and boom, now I am here."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hello~, you guys don't help me at all! Its one or the other!! Just all of you answer!!! Welp, here's the new chapter. Thank you all for the 6k views!!!

Miss 25th night
1000 words