Chapter 2 - Underwater Battle

Kateline's POV

Me and Guppy arrive by the bay where we jump in and swim down to where the battle is. The Heroics who can't breathe underwater are wearing gems on their costumes that help them fight underwater as well as a bunch of waterproof equipment. All of the Heroics are here and Brooke except for one. Lavagirl. Guppy swims to her dad and he gives her a hug.

"Thank goodness you got my message. I didn't have time to double-check if you got the message, that mysterious man knocked my wrist com down to the bottom of the ocean" Marcus says pointing down. "What are we dealing with?" I ask, "The sea monster thing is controlled by magic" Sharkboy says to me swimming by while kicking the sea monster's tail.

(A/N: The picture is from Power Rangers Beast Morphers S2 Ep 15, so just imagine that underwater with a shark tail, being grayish blue, and around the same size as a shark)

"And the mysterious man just appeared out of nowhere and his bubble is unbreakable" Marcus says. I turn and look at the mysterious man. He has a dark green cloak and is surrounded in a glowing gold bubble thing. "What do you mean by unbreakable?" I ask, "We tried super kick, super punch, slicing it, blasting it with magic, Sharkboy even tried to chomp through it but it only made a dent" Marcus tells me, "Then we'll have to attack at the same time, let's knock out the sea creature and then blast, kick, punch, slice, bit, and whatever else at the same time" I say, "Good idea Elemental Girl" He says to me. "Less talking more fighting" Miracle Guy says.

My dad zooms around the sea creature thing in his yellow suit so that it can't see anyone else while Crushing-Low, Red Lightning Fury, and Crimson Legend distracted that villain person. Then my dad stops circling the sea creature and start circling the mysterious man. "Sharkgirl! Guppy! Sharkboy!" Marcus yells getting their attention. Everyone else including me yell, "Shark Frenzy!" As soon as we yell that, all three of them charge at the sea creature and seconds flat it's either knocked out or dead because it's bleeding a lot.

"Everyone attack now!" I yell. We all swim to where my dad is still running circles around the villain, and we all make a circle getting ready to attack. Blinding Fast stops running in circles and as soon as he does we all attack the villains bubble thing. I blast it with water so does Brooke. Guppy and Sharkboy both bit the forcefield with their shark teeth, Marcus uses his swords and slices it, and everyone else either punch's it, kicks it, or whatever.

We manage to break through the bubble thing and he get a few good blasts, kicks, punches, and other stuff until the villain person makes a huge wave knocking everyone back. "You haven't seen the last of Wraith!" He yells before disappearing.

"What just happened" Crushing-Low says, "Let's just head back to the surface" Invisi Girl says. I swim down and get Marcus's com bracelet before swimming to the surface. "Thanks Elemental Girl" He says as I hand him the wrist com. We all swim back up to the surface where a ton of cameras are waiting. "Here we go again" Marcus says slapping his forehead as Miracle guys starts showing off to the cameras.