Chapter 5 - What Just Happened?

Missy's POV

When A Capella and I woke up, we got ready and went downstairs. Hey girls, had to leave early. Breakfast is on the table. Have a good day! We ate our breakfast and biked to school. When we entered the classroom, Kateline and Brooke just rushed out of the door. "What just happened?" A Capella asks as we enter. "The Heroics are battling a Magma monster in a volcano and they called Brooke and Kateline to help them" Guppy says really excited for some reason.

"Why are you so happy about it?" A Capella asks, "Because my mom, dad, and sister are all in the battle!" Guppy exclaims. "Sister?" Noodles says confused. "Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you. I found out yesterday that Brooke is my sister!" Guppy exclaims once again. "Of course! Sharkgirl, Sharkboy. Shark powers, water powers, lava/magma powers. It was so obvious!" Wheels says realizing.

"Can we go help them?" I ask Ms. Granada, "I wish I could let you, but it's too dangerous. You don't have the power gems that the Heroics have that make them able to fight in very different circumstances. You wouldn't survive in the heat" Ms. Granada explains. "Is there anything we can do?" I ask, "I supposed you could guard the outside of the volcano and make sure nothing else enters" Ms. Granada says thinking, "Then again... If the volcano erupts you could all get seriously injured" She adds.

"Please Ms. Granada. We'll be really careful" I say. She still looks unconvinced though. Guppy can make a ring around the volcano with her water so that we can stand on it, and if anything bad happens Rewind can rewind the time so we'll have a heads up and we can get far away" I look at her and she thinks.

"Oh alright. You seem to have it all planned out, but just be careful. We don't know what could happen" She says, "We will"I say. "Alright, the volcano part of the Ring Of Fire. It's a bit far, but I'm sure Wild Card can just teleport you. When you arrive you'll see that one of the volcanoes is a blueish gray colour instead of brown. I want you to guard that volcano and have a few others watch to see if the other volcanos will erupt" She explains. "Got it" I say.

We all hold hands and Wild Card teleports us to the Ring Of Fire. Well on the third try. "Sorry, I didn't exactly know where this was" He says once we finally land. "Look most of the volcanos are underwater" A Capella says, "That's true. In fact. I believe that almost 75 percent of the volcanos in the Ring Of Fire are underwater, and most of the times things like Tsunamis, earthquakes, and a bunch of other things are caused by underwater volcanos" Wheels says showing us on his tablet.

"Cool" I say. I walk over to Guppy, " Do you think you can make a water bridge around this entire volcano?" I ask her, She puts on her shark frenzy glasses and smiles. She runs over to the edge of the volcano and starts making a bridge that slowly rises. "Everyone get on!" I say. We all jump on the bridge as Guppy continues rising it. "That's good Guppy!" I yell to her. She runs and makes a bunch of little steps for her to get up and jumps onto the bridge. "Great job Guppy" I say.

Kateline's POV

Brooke and I land inside the volcano to find Miracle Guy, Red Lighting Fury, Crushing Low, and Tech-No wrapped up in the lava or magma or whatever it is, in its monsters tentacle things. "What is that!?" Brooke exclaims. The monster is huge has at least 20 tentacles things, it has 4 legs, and on top of that six eyes. "It's the monster. What else" Crushing Low says trying to get out of the monster's grip. "No one can touch it except Lavagirl. It's made from Pure Magma and Lava" Marcus says.

"So how are they touching it?" Brooke asks pointing at Crushing Low, Red Lighting Fury, Miracle Guy, and Tech-No. "Who cares!? Get us out!" Miracle Guy yells. "We can't touch the monster but the monster can touch us" Tech-No explains trying to wriggle out of the Lava monster's grip. I blast the tentacle that's holding Miracle Guy, but the monster just moves down making me accidentally blast Miracle Guy instead.