Chapter 3 - Secret Told

Kateline's POV

All the Heroics including Guppy, Brooke, and I walk back to Heroics headquarter where Lavagirl is waiting by the entrance. "Mom!" Guppy exclaims. She runs over to Lavagirl and get's picked by her mom. "You did great Guppy!" Lavagirl says, "You saw?" Guppy asks. "

Heroics headquarters have cameras the view each battle to know what the heroes are doing as well as encase they need to send in reinforcements and the Heroics themself can't do it" Lavagirl says. We all head back to the classroom including the Heroics. Guppy runs down the stairs while all of us speed walk behind trying to keep up. 

"So when are you gonna tell her?" I ask Lavagirl motioning to Guppy, "Probably tonight" Lavagirl says putting an arm around Brooke. "After all, you'll have to come home today. You can't sleep anywhere else, your room is in our house" Lavagirl says looking down at her Brooke. "I just hope Guppy doesn't mind having a big sister around" Brooke says, "Don't worry I'm sure she'll love you" Sharkboy says walking over to where we are.

We walk into the classroom where everyone is waiting for us. All the Jr. Heroics go to their parents, and Brooke just stands to the side with Ojo who's probably waiting for Ms. Granada. Slo-Mo runs up to me and dad and gives up both a hug. "So what happened? Was the monster big? What colour was it?" Slo-Mo just instantly starts rapid firing questions at us.

"Woah there buddy, calm down" My dad says, "The sea creature was a big as a shark, and it was a greyish blue" I say. "So what happened?" Slo-Mo asks, "We'll tell you when we get home" My dad says. "Ah, good Heroics you're here as well" I hear a voice from behind me say. I turn to see Ms. Granada walking in through the door. 

"That mysterious man that appeared. He will be back. I need everyone to be on guard" Ms. Granada says, "What mysterious man?" Wheels asks raising his hand, "I'm not sure. Heroics?" Ms. Granada says. "It had a long dark green cloak" Marcus says, "We couldn't see his face but he had magic" Sharkboy says. "That's not much information" Wheels says, "He probably created that sea creature" Miracle man says, "You think" Tech-No says.

"Just be on guard" Ms. Granada says, "Anyways schools out for today to you may all go home" She adds. All the Heroics leave with their children, and Brooke just walks with me while Slo-Mo and my dad have a race home. "You okay Brooke?" I ask, "Just nervous" She replies. 

"I mean, what if she doesn't want a sister? What if we don't get along? That girl maybe little but is powerful. I left before she was born" Brooke says. "I'm sure you're going to love Guppy and Guppy's going to love you" I say, "Trust me" I add. "Fine but if she bits of my head I'm blaming you" Brooke tells me, "Deal" I say.

Brooke's POV

We walk out of Heroics headquarters and Kateline speed back home while I walk over to Lavagirl who's waiting for me with Sharkboy, and Guppy who's by the doc waiting for her parents. Or our parents. "Ready to meet your sister?" Lavagirl asks me, "Or well for her to find out?" She says, "I think so" I say. We walk over to Guppy. Who's now sitting on the dock playing with the fishies. 

"Guppy sweetie we have something to tell you" Lavagirl says bending down to pick up Guppy. "What is it?" She ask, then she notices me. "Oh hi Brooke" She says to me waving. "Hi Guppy" I say quietly giving her a little wave back. "So what is it? And why is Brooke here?" Guppy asks curiously. 

"Well Guppy, you know how you always wanted a sister?" Lavagirl asks, "Yeah?" Guppy replies. "Well you already have one" Sharkboy says putting an arm around me. "Brooke is my sister?" Guppy asks, "Yep" My dad says, "Yay!" Guppy says jumping down and giving me a hug. "We're gonna have so much fun!" She exclaims. 

I can't help but smile. All my worries of her not wanting a me as her sister wsh away. She's so adorable and filled with so much excitement. "When can we tell the others?" Guppy asks, "Maybe tomorrow. Let's go home now" Lavagirl says. Lavagirl flies up into the volcano while Guppy, Sharkboy, and I swim in through the underwater entrance at the bottom.