Chapter 3

Next Day

Kayla: Phone starts ringing, answers the phone. "Hey baby."

Marcus: "wassup what u doing today?"

Kayla: "nothing."

Marcus: "so you know prom is in two weeks, and I wanted to know if you will like to go to prom with me."

Kayla: "Yess I would love too." starts blushing.

Marcus: "Ight good, I think we should wear purple and black."

Kayla: "i love it but, I'm going to call you later. I love you."

Marcus: Ight I love you too."

Kayla: hangs up the phone. "i have to tell Jasmyn."

1 hour later

Kayla: texting Jasmyn. "come to my house asap."

Jasmyn: "Ight I'm on my way."

5 mins later

the doorbell rings

Kayla: runs downstairs and opens the door. "he asked me." starts yelling.

Jasmyn: "calm down who asked you what?"

Kayla: "Marcus asked me to prom." starts jumping up and down screaming.

Jasmyn: screaming "omg what colors are ya'll wearing."

Kayla: "purple and black."

Jasmyn: " oh and I forgot to tell you Christian asked me out and asked me to prom." Starts dancing.

Kayla: Gives Jasmyn a nasty look. "Why didn't you tell me."

(Jasmyn's POV)
Kayla used to have the biggest crush on Christian. I thought she would be mad at me (which she is). but hopefully now that She goes out with Marcus, she'll forget all about Christian.

Jasmyn: "I forgot. I had a lot on my mind at that time. Sorry Kayla."

Kayla: " I don't care anymore, but I have homework to do so I will see you tomorrow."

Jasmyn: "Ight and are you sure you don't care?" starts walking out the door.

Kayla: "yes I'm sure Jasmyn. now uhh bye - bye." Closes the door and walking upstairs.

(Kayla's POV)
What kind of "friend" is she. Jasmyn knows that I used to have a crush on Christian, but you know what I don't care anymore. I'm with Marcus and I love him to death.