Chapter 4 (part 1)

next morning

Kayla: walks to your locker and grabs your books.

Christian: talking to the football team then look over at Kayla and starts walking to her. " wassup Kay."

Kayla: "what do you want Christian." closes your locker and starts walking to math class.

Christian: following Kayla. "you know you look very pretty today."

Kayla: "thank you Christian. Now go find and talk to your girlfriend." starts waving.

(Christian's POV)
I've always liked Kayla. she has everything a guy wants and needs. Even though I go with Jasmyn, I will always have feelings for Kayla.

Christian: "Kayla I know you like me." starts smirking.

Kayla: "I used to but, now me and Marcus are together and you know that jasmyn loves you to death." starts rolling her eyes.

The bell starts to ring

Christian: starts walking backwards to his class. "so, but anyway ima talk to u later."

Kayla: "ard." walks in the classroom.

Marcus: "hey baby." kisses you.

Kayla: kissing back then lets go. "hey big head."

Marcus: sits at his desk and starts touching his head. "my head is not big."

Kayla: "yes it..." gets cut off by Kameron.

Kameron: walks over to Marcus and sits on his lap. "hey sexy."

Kayla: starts yelling. "I know this little rat face having thot is not sitting on my man."

Kameron: starts laughing. "sure is honey."

Kayla: walks up to Kameron and...

To Be Continued...